**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

Guess the September call isn't happening. Tacoma numbers are good again but there just isn't room

Situation sucks overall

Looks like Kelenic won't be getting the call up and will likely be packaged in an offseason deal. Wish him well if this is the case and maybe he's just not a fit in the M's org.

Might as well trade him to the Angels for Jo Adell, both guys are change of scenery candidates. The immaturity and privilege is present though, he's still striking out a quarter of his ABs down there and the club needs infielders currently due to injuries. I get if he was to throw a fit in Spring Training, but you can't argue service manipulation anymore when the M's just signed a rookie to a lifelong extension after less than a 115 games. Ball out or ****.

I had a ton of hope for Kelenic

But where we are at right now without him is amazing. Absolutely love this team. They were talking a little last night about how well Servais has managed and I have to agree. The way they use the bullpen has been amazing

Criminal they overturned that catch. Haggerty has been so fun to watch

I know it was the Tigers, but damn. Nice sweep on the road. Toughest stretch yet starts tomorrow, if we can take 5 or 6 of the next 11 we should be in good shape

Criminal they overturned that catch. Haggerty has been so fun to watch

I know it was the Tigers, but damn. Nice sweep on the road. Toughest stretch yet starts tomorrow, if we can take 5 or 6 of the next 11 we should be in good shape
I see them taking 4 of 6 against CLE/CHW and 3/5 at home vs ATL/SD. Rays have 6 games against the Yanks and 5 away at Toronto, so the M's have a chance to make some ground if they win this CLE series.

Kid is the goods! I have a major soft spot for Cal he looks so innocent and humble lol. Also drives a Model 3 so he is good in my book

My M's buddies tell me he's looking like he may the best M's catcher ever already LOL! He's really good though, had a horrible start to the season too IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom