**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

Ichiro+Suzuki+Miami+Marlins+v+Colorado+Rockies+3gy28-4Vz5Fx.jpg

Ichiro+Suzuki+Miami+Marlins+v+Colorado+Rockies+sUiIsg4RLb0x.jpg

Ichiro+Suzuki+Miami+Marlins+v+Colorado+Rockies+bLH6fy73ksFx.jpg

13696656_741801095922366_673017340_n.jpg

Last edited:
Didnt realize Tai was sent to Tacoma.. Will he be back in time for his bobblehead night :lol: :smh:

Kuma with a gem tonight

Last edited:
4 in a row for the M's. Good to see us pulling off wins, especially with Cano and Cruz struggling right now. You assume they'll get it together soon though. I pray for a double digit win streak [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

A double digit win streak is just what we need....We need the twins to sweep Houston and we need to sweep the Tigers. Gotta start chipping away at those games behind. I am having some faith in this team to make a wild card run.

If we sweep the tigers that would be great seeig as wed be ahead of them and possibly in s wilcard spot at that point

LeBlanc getting hit hard. Take him out back and put him out if his misery. [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Bullpen day would've been more efficient than a soft tossing lefty. He's throwing meatballs and the ump isn't letting him paint god damn it

Last edited:
LeBlanc keeps getting behind in the counts....leaving his pitches elevated and right over the plate. Hopefully he can settle down and make it through at least the 5th inning.....

I heard on the radio that Marte lost 22 pounds with his mono. Was able to gain back 14. But still....couldn't imagine how weak I would be after a stint like that.

Thx JD Martinez, yikes

Edit: bastard got the run back :lol:

Two shallow flyouts nice

Last edited:
This is Sims fault

Losing his mind on all these foul balls

This ump is ******* garbage with thinking the right batter's box = strike zone

Last edited:
McCann wasnt even framing the pitches over the plate :lol: :smh:

I cant even get on Seags and Seff for those whiffs, they had no choice

Back
Top Bottom