Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

New To The Area, Stationed Out Here In Fort Lewis. Is North Bend Or Seattle Premium Worth The Drive?

^depends on what you're looking for, i've found lots of lebrons at nike outlets (marysville, Mt. Vernon & North Bend) and you can find some good clothes sometimes but never really see any jordans or kobes , dont see many AF1s that I like or anything else, but i pretty much only buy kobes, jordans and lebrons. I had to talk myself out of the AF1 Foamposites for 100$ that they had at marysville cause i'd alrleady got the vet day lebron 8s and the bred lebron 8s and a whole bunch of other stuff lol.

I've only been to the north bend factory store and they've got some great shoes there. Nothing super exclusive, things like flightposite 2's in gold and black for 60$. Those are the ones i can remember, i wasnt a big sneakerhead last time i went!

nothing good at the seattle outlet. the only decent things I saw were rose 2.5 and the new adizero cleats

I just picked up some AM 95 Doernbechers from the Centralia outlet yesterday for $79.99, in case anyone else wants, I think they still have a size 10 and 8.5.

was north bend 3 days ago. it was dry. had some off brand griffys for 110. bunch of jordan 2011. a few pair of forces. all that on the racks. the walls were even more dry. ill be headin down to portland next weekend, ill update centraila then

ISS- jbizle206 (ronskizzle still owes me a pair of og 13s that he was gonna clean then end up sellin them!!!!)

^^ damn...i'm hopin north bend gets the brons soon like the all blacks, bred and freegums... everytime i go to the mall those colorways are sittin......they'll probably be there after basketball season....

whenever i go to the NB outlet I cant find anything. The best ive ever seen there were some AM90's and AF1 duckboots. None of them were in my size though

NB is a joke..it has been since 05-06..no retros nothing even worth while..nordstrom rack gets more heat than NB outlet.

I was there like last week.

the lebrons were 129.99 i believe.

they have the black/grey and sharks Kobe 7s at 109.99. I don't remember which 6s.

This section of NT is DEAD.

I'm headed to the Nike Factory Outlet in Burlington on Monday, will hit you guys up with an update when I'm there. Hopefully there will be some decent kicks there seeing as it's Monday.

*edit: They didn't have *!#% in my size. Dark blue white Kobe VI's that have been there forever, FSR of jordan 2k12's, 2011 hyperdunks. Nothing special.

Back
Top Bottom