Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

Just went to Centralia yesterday. They got some nice KB and bron shorts that I grabbed. Not much for shoes though, which seems to be the norm.

was just at North Bend yesterday. They did have Flyknit Trainers in Purple/White, but they were $129 which is MORE than the online store. Whole row of Hyperdunks, few Huarache Frees, Melo 8s, but I walked away with disappointment.
They did have the Kobe Sulfur zip up jacket/hoody on clearance $38

^ really depends on what you are looking for. I would recommend going on a release date of something you want but most the good stuff (Jordan retros/limited stuff) are employee only.

Thanks. YA I know the employees get most the good stuff. I think im getting in Friday for the mambacurial. Hopefully my size is left. Any info on some roshe runs? Or authentic college basketball shorts?

I was up at Seattle Premium a couple weeks ago. Scooped the N7 KDs. They had the green woven roshe's with no backstock. Wall wasn't bad, just nothing that set me off I guess. A few flyknits scattered throughout, and some solid heat in the smaller sizes. Bred ZR was $70 so I made sure to grab a pair of those for pops. Those shoes are really worth the $70 if you do any sort of working out at all.

Im making a trip to Portland from Canada next week, anything good in any outlets along the way?

^ never hurts to stop by the clearance outlet in Centralia, wa since its on the way to Portland.

North bend and tukwila outlets fell off a long time ago.. I remember getting all kinds of good stuff a while back. But then again retros back then rarely sold out..

Yeah I'd also recommend the Centralia outlet. Right off the freeway and usually can find good stuff. Last time I stopped there I found some black/white flyknits, lebron 9 summit lakes, and Air Force 180's among a bunch of other things.

Anybody know if any of the Seattle outlets have Zoom Revis'? I'm hoping to find a couple cw's this week.

I went Seattle premium outlets today. They had a couple gems Qs London airmax , kd IV elites , jordan XX8

Anyone see any Flyknit Chukkas in Wolf Grey like a lot of outlets are receiving?
I went to North Bend last Friday and didn't see any. I did see some Flyknit One+ in a turqouise CW as well as a volt (both size 9.5). I picked up the turquoise.

I have yet to check out the Centalia outlet - anyone ever find any gems there?

Last edited:
Yeah, last time I was at the Centralia outlet I found flyknit trainer 1's in white size 10, lebron 9 in that hornets cw, and some huarache frees. Huarache frees are meh to me but really comfortable. This was a while ago, maybe eight months. I went on a Saturday night but I heard If you get there early on Saturdays you can find some great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom