Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

^
laugh.gif
tilting the screen back really does work!

Back to the PNW? As much as I'd like to, theres nothing planned for the foreseeable future... I'm just a lurker in these joints...

laugh.gif
the last time I was in Seattle, it was only North Bend, and even then they didn't have jack...

wow i didn't even know they dropped Zoom flight 96 in all black....ahem...shugaray you get on those!

Used to work at the outlet in North Bend Never really got anything good . Used to hide the good @*#+ in the back for the fellow heads those were sum goodtimes.

so who bought all the those grey/blk/teal air max 95 samples? ebay seller paqc, 5 pairs total....i'm soooo jealous....not even funny

madjibe_cinder_birch.jpg

Heelntoe wit my nyks texted me earlier today telling me they had these Mad Jibes in at either Seattle Premium or NorthBend, he didn't specify where.
I eventually picked them up here in Las Vegas. Hopefully I can use these for work when I come back.
[h1]
[/h1]

Anything good at Seattle Premium? Heading down the I-5 next weekend, anything worth stopping for?

I picked up a pair of air zoon 96 in grey and in black and ice blue for 69.99 along with pair of foams in blue for 79.99 at Seattle Premium

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

I picked up a pair of air zoon 96 in grey and in black and ice blue for 69.99 along with pair of foams in blue for 79.99 at Seattle Premium

Pics of the blue foams please.
same

Im paypal ready to pay for shoes, gas, shipping, and time. if anyone can grab me a 10.5/11. PM me

Picked up a pair of lava air max 95s today at northbendo for 79.99...........they had about 4 more pairs in size 10.

Blue foams for 79.99? Seriously? Anybody check to see if there were more?

-S

Made it down to Seattle Premium.

NO Blue Foams...
Silver foams $129.99
Hare's at $119.99 (no 10.5's)

Nothing much else, other than some flights, XX2's, One pair of Mr.Basketballs left in size 8.5

Northbend Report

Zoom Tre A.D. B Grades, wht/blk/red Multi sizes avail, 49.99

Nike Air max 95 hot lava 79.99, multi sizes avail

nike sb shirts 12.99

Cool grey/dark grey dunk highs 69.99 (weak price) fsr

mad jibes, navy/white 49.99 fsr

air max stat 2 360 sz 8.5 forgot price, grey print with white cage

btw there will be a sz 9 hot lava air max 95 at marysville this weds,....since i dont want them lol

Marysville has

4 different Kobe shirts. $9.99-14.99
Vintage Dunks (ice, green and black) $69.99 FSR
YOTR Free is marked down to $39.99 FSR
LeBron Soldier II (white/navy/grey) in youth $forgot FSR
(2) AJVIII wmns (ice blue suede highs and brown/pink lows) $49.99 FSR
LeBron ST (white/lemon) $forgot FSR
Dunk Hi (grey/white) $29.99 partial run

I'm sure there's other stuff I'm forgetting.

Back
Top Bottom