Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

just got back today from seattle premium outlet and swooped lava am 95's for $79.99 also they had the penny half cent tee but 2xl only. they also hadfusion vi's, xx's, and ix's. all for $100. white 2k9's $140. olympic dunks red patent leather quilted for $100.

Centralia had white supreme af1 huarache b grade sz 9 for 60 sample penny 2 miamis no different from grade for 50 hot pink ambw for 50 and size? Euro sampleam90s blk perfnubuck white swoosh for 60

Mlk nothing but I made a thread about the regrind bin
Woodburn same as Seattle premium....but less stuff really

^NT'rs live out there??? me and my wife decided to check out that rack yesterday when we were in oregon yesterday, so much clutter lol, but so much betterthen you guys' downtown rack

we picked up some vans and a pair of airmax 2k9s

anything good at the seattle premium outlets?? i might head there monday and dont want to waste time haha

lj12:

I saw some funky colored dunks, Jordan VI fuzions, and some random Nikes. I saw some things that I liked, but nothing special.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

lj12:

I saw some funky colored dunks, Jordan VI fuzions, and some random Nikes. I saw some things that I liked, but nothing special.

thanks for the heads up! so nothing really worth getting again.. i'm looking for shoes i can beat up playing outdoors haha how far from down town seattleis the next nike outlet? im feeling adventurous and am sick of the tulalip one haha

ES update:

uptempo black/neons: scattered sizes
penny 1/2 cent: scattered sizes
air maxim 1+ white/red: fsr
black/white/purple cb94s: fsr
black/blue/white hyperizes: fsr
am95 freshwaters: almost fsr
jordan white/metallic green 1s: scattered
jordan white/metallic red 1s: scattered
am 90's coolgrey/white/blue: almost fsr

top of my head

seattle premium was a complete waste of time....

they had some kd1s for 44.99, the black/gray jkidd flight Vs and aj2k9s which still looks bad haha
barcelona fans, they had a bunch of jerseys, shirts, shorts and hoodies but all big sizes left.

does anyone know how me and my friends can go to the ES? we're planning on going to portland for the first time next week! and i really want to be able tocheck the place out! does nike give tours of the building? help a tourist out! LOL

anybody been to the one in Seaside, OR recently.

seems like less people go there to snatch up the good stuff

anybody been to the one in Seaside, OR recently.

seems like less people go there to snatch up the good stuff

just got back from centrelia outlet and they had some all black hypermaxes sz. 9.5 all black and mpls kobe iii's, samples sz. 9 of medium gray am 90's,medium gray safari print am 1's sp's, flight hi's, and some black with gold p rods.

Any ES updates lately? im going next Wend and im hoping to get some good stuff if its there.

dont know if this belongs here but i just went to supermall nordstrom rack and they had a lot of shoes there. was bored so snapped some pictures. kinda feltlike i was an importer 0.o

picked these up for 39.99

my heart skipped a beat cause i only saw the back part, very disappointed when i pulled them out

lady rang it up and it came out to 29.99 not 34.99

heat?

39.99 i think

At Seattle Premium:

Black/White Hyperdunks 79.99

Air Jordan 2009's

Black/ Olive Six Rings 129.00

white/Orange Air Force 1's

Full size runs on all of them. Basically nothing special since most those shoes are overpriced IMO.

Lynnwood Nordstrom rack

had a lot of good stuff last week

gold flightposites
penny 3s black blue
soldier 3s navy
penny 2s white black blue
a ton of AFIs a couple premium ones too
and some other stuff
not sure whats left though.

Back
Top Bottom