Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

went yesterday.. they had Jordan 2k10's, alpha's, cp3's, hyperdunks, hyperizes, spikes, uptempo's... picked up some black Lowtop XXIII's

Jordan 2K10 are DWades ($120) and Charcoal ($130). I picked up the DWades on the F&F. Been waiting a while for those to go on [double] sale.

For those interested in more than just Jordans Seattle Premium also has:

'baseball glove' SC2010
cactus TR1 (first colorway wave)
blk/volt TR1
blk/wht TR1 (first colorway wave)
GR mesh Cardinals/Pujols SC2010
Scattered LunarGlides on the hash wall
Swingman Remix cleat on sale
Safari Worknesh boot on sale
BRoy and OKC Air Max Rise
Air Attack (blk/purple) Hyperfly
wht/blk/neon Hyperfly
Air Attack (all red) AM1
Philly Star Zoom Kobe IV
Scattered SB Dunks, Blazers and PRod 3 on hash
Top Ramen Dunk SB low

Shiekh in the Alderwood mall has the Charcoal 2010s for $70, if I remember correctly. I know they have at least one size 10

Nothin good at mlk, I just went to the seaside and they had quite a bit of stuff, nothin i was interested in though.

Picked these up in Centralia last weekend, for $60.

nike-air-max-2009-gold-3.jpg

sorry but whats the different between seaside and mlk? are they both in portland?? i'm gonna head over to portland for the first time and would want to know where it would be best to check for shoes! i'm staying downtown portland.

MLK in on Martin Luther King st in North East. MLK is north of Broadway, South of Broadway the street in Grand.
2650 Northeast Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard
Portland, OR 97212-3734
(503) 281-5901

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Seaside is in Seaside at the coast 1 and 1/2 hour or so drive[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]We have a Nike Town, but it is lame.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]While here, check out Compound for NSW in china town (across the street is Upper Playground)[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]107 NW 5th Ave
Portland, OR 97209

[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If you are into SB's go to Cal's( real close to MLK).[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]11 Northeast Hancock Street Portland, OR 97212 - (503) 233-1237[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If you hit 23rd street they have EXIT  - but they have been week recently and I would skip it.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]If you go to Beaverton - go to Sublimity Snow and Skate - Tell them you heard about them on this site.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]12404 Broadway St in Beaverton OR[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

has anyone gone to the seattle premium lately?

any detail item and price report would be appreciated

thx

at seattle and north bend yesterday only thing at north bend were cp iii black white for 69 fsr and kobe v del sol for 99 fsr, seattle had tailwinds 2+ black with plum base for 59 fsr and air max total uptempo 97 grey with red stripe for 35 fsr and the black and volt are 59 fsr no good apperal at either one

Seattle Premium

Jordan VII pack (Magic/Bulls) - 200
Jordan I Pack (Celtics/Bulls) - 180
Jordan VI (Oreo) - 100
Jordan VI (Pistons) - 100
Jordan 2010 (Red & White) - 65
Air Force 1 (Clark Kent Knicks CW) - 100
Air Force 1 (Futura Navy & Orange) -100

Originally Posted by tarcorace

at seattle and north bend yesterday only thing at north bend were cp iii black white for 69 fsr and kobe v del sol for 99 fsr, seattle had tailwinds 2+ black with plum base for 59 fsr and air max total uptempo 97 grey with red stripe for 35 fsr and the black and volt are 59 fsr no good apperal at either one

Did they have any Jordan 2010's at north bend by chance?

Coming back to WA and its the holidays, anybody have any good news on jordans. AM's at NB, Seattle, Portland, Malls?

Was at north bend and seattle premium yesterday
NB had:
hyperdunk lows in red/white and white/grey for 24.99 and 29.99 had alot of sizes, had these at Seattle Premium as well for same price
Nike SB Paul Rodriguez Green/red FSR
Jordan Spizikes
A few other jordan brand things i didnt pay much attention to.
Jordan Duffle bags for 35$

Seattle premium didnt have nothing compared to north bend it seemed, usually its the other way around

went to seattle premium yesterday and they had nothing worth mentioning IMO.  if you need some fitteds though, lids has some cheap hats

^ thanks for the info was bout to make a trip out there. cant believe they not taking the 20% coupon.

any seattle updates?
looking for kobe v's in particular...need another pair for ball

Back
Top Bottom