SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Sherman's is available to play

94907_ShermanDance_medium.gif

:lol: at that Sherman gif. So, in the pregame show (forget which channel) they explained why Sherman believe it to be mishandling. I guess his urine leaking :x ...but they had to pour it into another container. Seems legit, but is that reason enough to overturn it?

smokin.gif
Awesome win. Need a miracle to happen to win the division but hey it's still in play and the #2 seed as well too.

Either way, I'm just happy for this team to make it back to the post season, even if it's on the road.

Well...You gotta think that Davis and Manningham will be out next week. Who knows? Arizona just blows though.
mean.gif
Yeah they sure do
laugh.gif

Seattle has been better off on the road as of late..and even all the games they did lose, they were all within 7 points so it's not like they were getting crushed outside of Seattle. They just needed to figure out to close games..maybe they have..we'll see

I think it correlates with the growth spurt that Russell has gone through. This team is oozing confidence and it all tied together tenfold once Russell started showing he could win a game if he needed to. I feel that if they got down in a game on the road that they would still be confident they were going to come back to win.

Team got grown right before our eyes.

Last edited:
I think it correlates with the growth spurt that Russell has gone through. This team is oozing confidence and it all tied together tenfold once Russell started showing he could win a game if he needed to. I feel that if they got down in a game on the road that they would still be confident they were going to come back to win.

Team got grown right before our eyes.
I dont think anybody expected progression that fast. Pete stated that himself

Good and bad could come from Seattle winning the division. I'd rather see them play in the WC just to keep the train going and not get a bye.

Last edited:
Good and bad could come from Seattle winning the division. I'd rather see them play in the WC just to keep the train going and not get a bye.

Oh come on...you'd pass up a guaranteed home game for a remote chance at a home game? Nobody wants to play in Seattle right now. Nobody.

Almost ended up going to Munchbar last night. Sad situation :smh: I knew the dude from growing up in the city. RIP

Almost ended up going to Munchbar last night. Sad situation :smh: I knew the dude from growing up in the city. RIP

I knew it'd be a mess over there, but not like that. I haven't been to a Seahawks Sunday party at Munch, but I used to hit the ones at Citrus. Always a good crowd and no incidents. So much so that players still go to these things (I'm guessing the coaching staff will ban them from appearing after this). If this was any other Sunday, this wouldn't have happened. But A LOT of people were in town for the game, and bad stuff always goes down.

Oh come on...you'd pass up a guaranteed home game for a remote chance at a home game? Nobody wants to play in Seattle right now. Nobody.

Of course not, but there have been many cases where a team is steamrolling into the playoffs, get a bye week and then come out flat. If we have the momentum, why not keep it going? Just my thoughts.

I'd feel good about either.  Don't think Cowboys are very good.  ******** should get in, and we match up well against them.

RIP to D'Mill. I don't know the details about what happened, but my brother actually hit him up and we were about to go to munch and celebrate the win lastnight :smh:. This really shook my soul cause we would have been in there hanging with him. I woke up to this and had to hug my daughters alittle more than usual today.

To all the homies here on the site, keep it 100 with yourself and realize that you got treat every moment like it could be your last. No matter what the situation was, it didn't have to come to that. Yall just got to walk away I've have lost too many homies over nothing. Who cares if you get "punked" you walk away from it. My man didn't deserve to get gunned down like that. Not on Christmas eve |I

Back
Top Bottom