SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

mean.gif

Lost both anchors on each side of the line :smh:

I dont know how this team will survive, **** only gets tougher now

That ******* no call PI on Doug was absolutely absurd. Literally shoved him in the back and no flag one of the most ridiculous things I've seen. A lot of bad calls today, but we def. had our chances.

Our team has a mediocre defensive line
and a terrible offensive line where no one can stay healthy.

QB and secondary will continue to get criticized based on their fame while every other unit other than RB is struggling.

I don't care about chances we blew. Doug was clearly hit after the ball was in the air. Refs blew that

It is what it is, Hawks cannot and will not blame a lost on one call. Some UGLY weeks coming up so we'll see what this team is really about. Go Hawks!

that play call to fade Doug against Sean Smith was so bad. He's at a 6 inch disadvantage.

Disappointing performance from the defense against Charles though. I know that Mebane anchors the front, but that was ridiculous.

Need to win the next two games.

That article on Lynch *sigh* 

At least he's still seems down to ride for his teammates. 

That ******* no call PI on Doug was absolutely absurd. Literally shoved him in the back and no flag one of the most ridiculous things I've seen. A lot of bad calls today, but we def. had our chances.
I have no reason to be biased, but honestly felt that was pass inference as well against "Angry Doug."

Sean Smith blanketed P. Rich on the last fourth down attempt.

This team really misses Sidney and Tate. I wanna see more Norwood instead of Kearse and I don't think I've seen a single deep shot to Prich yet. Makes no sense.

Hate the play calls in down and goal situations.

Give the ball to Marshawn on 1st and 2nd and 3rd down and goal, and it will be a TD. Stop being cute and over thinking. Play to your strengths, man.

Also, that Marshawn article was kinda overblown (not surprisingly). The real "juicy" stuff was again from un-named sources, close to the situation. Marshawn himself didnt say anything we already didnt know.

Back
Top Bottom