SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Terrible game from the OLine.  Fumbles and failed fumble recoveries were brutal. Ball bounced the wrong way a lot, just wasn't a good day.

At this point it just looks like they're scared to play the Rams. They come out flat EVERY time now. Like they just want to get it over with. And, Fisher probably did just enough again to keep his job, so here's to two more next season!

Pretty underwhelming loss. Not sure why the Rams seem to choose to get up for the Seahawks, but basically waste the rest of their season.

Lots of things pissed me off about this game

Constant late hits on Russell
Refs giving us he ball after the first fumble and after we come up with the ball in the pile they give it to Rams
Our Oline sucks
We need Beast and Rawls back
Dropped passes everywhere
constantly shooting ourselves with the penaltys

Yesterdays game played out in typical Rams/Seahawks fashion. SEA couldn't get out of their own way and kudos to a Rams front 7 that came to play. They whooped ***...to the point where they brought Patrick Lewis to tears. Something about him playing like buns, he said. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

And you know it's ugly when things like this happen:
 @JacsonBevens Rams lone long scoring drive involved two recovered offensive fumbles
Not concerned with a loss to a divisional foe. They'll be on the road for the playoffs and I don't care where it starts..Minnesota, Green Bay, or DC all can get the bidness. 

Preferred destination is obviously Washington but Minnesota and Green Bay both look beatable. No concern where this team goes for the Wild Card.

At DC would be the toughest destination. Theyre clicking nicely. GB is in shambles, and obviously Vikings don't want none. I like us to advance against any of em, just dont want to go to DC.

Yesterdays game played out in typical Rams/Seahawks fashion. SEA couldn't get out of their own way and kudos to a Rams front 7 that came to play. They whooped ***...to the point where they brought Patrick Lewis to tears. Something about him playing like buns, he said. :lol:  :smh:

And you know it's ugly when things like this happen:
 @JacsonBevens
Rams lone long scoring drive involved two recovered offensive fumbles

Not concerned with a loss to a divisional foe. They'll be on the road for the playoffs and I don't care where it starts..Minnesota, Green Bay, or DC all can get the bidness. 

Those two fumble recoveries I think bothered me the most. The same O-lineman hustled to the ball both times to recover. Unbelievable! :smh:

At DC would be the toughest destination. Theyre clicking nicely. GB is in shambles, and obviously Vikings don't want none. I like us to advance against any of em, just dont want to go to DC.
I agree that the ******** are on a roll.

But come playoff time, who would you rather face, Cousins or Rogers?  
laugh.gif

And Lambeau is def not an easy place to play, especially come playoffs. 

But come playoff time, who would you rather face, Cousins or Rogers?  :lol:  

THIS. Def gonna be watching Vikes-Pack to see how GB reacts to that mugging that happened in Glendale

PFF gave the Hawks a -5.4 grade on offense against the Cards and they gave the Cards defense a +6.4 grade lmao.

Hung up 36 points and only punted twice.

Last edited:
Excellent game yesterday. Perfect time to crush the Cards like that after people crowned them. Wilson clearly getting top at minimum from Cici :smokin

So glad they went and stomped the Cards. Really loving this matchup with the Vikes. If we can jump out to a quick lead like we did against Arizona I have no doubt that the Hawks take it. Relying on Teddy and his arm doesn't concern me AT ALL.

So glad they went and stomped the Cards. Really loving this matchup with the Vikes. If we can jump out to a quick lead like we did against Arizona I have no doubt that the Hawks take it. Relying on Teddy and his arm doesn't concern me AT ALL.
We just have to lockup AP again.  They have a good defense and that's what concerns me.  Russ needs to come out slanging.

But come playoff time, who would you rather face, Cousins or Rogers?  :lol:  

would rather face Rodgers bro, doesnt matter at this point

Bill Simmons spewing nonsense again on the podcast. Said Seattle can't be considered "hot" because of the Rams game. Do people forget how the regular season ended the year they won the Super Bowl? They went 2-2 and scored only ten points against the Cardinals (a non-playoff team) in that Week 16 loss at home. One loss to a division opponent isn't the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom