SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Bryce Brown re-signed?

Carroll said there's still no ETA on when Marshawn Lynch, said it's no longer about recovering from surgery but getting back in shape.

My guess is he's back for the Cards game...more like my hope

laugh.gif
 Coach...

Pete Carroll explains his locker room happy dance

I picked up Harris at first, and then once he got cut I decided just to avoid any Hawks at RB this week 
laugh.gif

Man, if the Giants pull this off the Seahawks still can't clinch a playoff spot today.

That was a great experience.  Cold as hell but a nice clear day.  Wasn't worried for a second even after that first drive.  I just wish we'd let Russell get his 4th TD.

Now it's supposed to rain all week but w/e.

That was a great experience.  Cold as hell but a nice clear day.  Wasn't worried for a second even after that first drive.  I just wish we'd let Russell get his 4th TD.

Now it's supposed to rain all week but w/e.

How long you here for? I was gonna hit you up Sunday but I didn't get to the stadium till 1230

How long you here for? I was gonna hit you up Sunday but I didn't get to the stadium till 1230
Yeah I was around there pretty early, like 10:30.  I'm around till 12/26 but mostly caught up in family stuff anyways.  I have a ton of family out here on both sides so it's chill and hectic at the same time.  Thanks for the 300s recommendation—was dope.

Yeah I was around there pretty early, like 10:30.  I'm around till 12/26 but mostly caught up in family stuff anyways.  I have a ton of family out here on both sides so it's chill and hectic at the same time.  Thanks for the 300s recommendation—was dope.

Glad to hear you had a good time. Where did you end up sitting?

Back
Top Bottom