SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That safety was niiiicccee..

Seattle has this if they don't do anything stupid and continue to pick up yards on the ground.
I honestly thought that NY would pick it up in the 3rd and pull away, and Thurmond replacing Trufant may be a blassing in disguise. NY hasnt taken advantage of our weakest link

Also the D line is playing great and they're protection continues to be awful, great recipe.

Edit: That TD is my fault, +%+$!+$ jinx
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That safety was niiiicccee..

Seattle has this if they don't do anything stupid and continue to pick up yards on the ground.
I honestly thought that NY would pick it up in the 3rd and pull away, and Thurmond replacing Trufant may be a blassing in disguise. NY hasnt taken advantage of our weakest link

Also the D line is playing great and they're protection continues to be awful, great recipe.

Edit: That TD is my fault, +%+$!+$ jinx
tired.gif

Eli is %$#%$#$ trash just threw one up into double coverage so damn lucky. I hate Whitehurst with a passion he gives us no chance to win. Omg thank you defense!!!!! Happened as I was typing
laugh.gif

Eli is %$#%$#$ trash just threw one up into double coverage so damn lucky. I hate Whitehurst with a passion he gives us no chance to win. Omg thank you defense!!!!! Happened as I was typing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif
Jesus forgives you my son

OK OK OK!!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Jesus forgives you my son

OK OK OK!!!
pimp.gif

YESSSSSSSSS. FEELS GOOD MAN. WHAT A %$%$S#$ WIN. Thank you Jesus, thank you Browner. I still want Tarvaris back though
laugh.gif

YESSSSSSSSS. FEELS GOOD MAN. WHAT A %$%$S#$ WIN. Thank you Jesus, thank you Browner. I still want Tarvaris back though
laugh.gif

LMAO dead, you're a fool Pabs
roll.gif
Doug Baldwin is a player though, wow.
Baldwin is a problem
pimp.gif

Curry continues to piss me off, all these injuries we need him but I wish we could cut his !!$...he checked out awhile ago

Props to the rooks Moffitt and Carp...They've been playing great over the last few weeks

Both our QB's played well, who would have thought that would happen?...let alone the same game
laugh.gif

Our D makes plays..I love it!
pimp.gif

LMAO dead, you're a fool Pabs
roll.gif
Doug Baldwin is a player though, wow.
Baldwin is a problem
pimp.gif

Curry continues to piss me off, all these injuries we need him but I wish we could cut his !!$...he checked out awhile ago

Props to the rooks Moffitt and Carp...They've been playing great over the last few weeks

Both our QB's played well, who would have thought that would happen?...let alone the same game
laugh.gif

Our D makes plays..I love it!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I will be catching this on nfl short cuts, maaaaaaaaaan it was nice seeing that final score
like that

Back
Top Bottom