SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

What the $@@% was that? Gillette good call comercial. Ray Rice throwing a TD pass last weekend.
laugh.gif

What the didn't mention was they only "called" for Rice to run 5 times the whole game and got whooped by Seattle. Yeah...Good call Gillette.

Sorry. That bugged me.

What the $@@% was that? Gillette good call comercial. Ray Rice throwing a TD pass last weekend.
laugh.gif

What the didn't mention was they only "called" for Rice to run 5 times the whole game and got whooped by Seattle. Yeah...Good call Gillette.

Sorry. That bugged me.

I dont care for field goals, not this season. They should have went for it. Just don't call a run play like last time -_-

I dont care for field goals, not this season. They should have went for it. Just don't call a run play like last time -_-

Niiiiice. Caught the game from the 3rd quarter and on. This is what I like to see from
the Hawks, playmaking defense and everybody's hands on the ball.

eek.gif
Seahawks D don't give a ^@%# about personal fouls
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Niiiiice. Caught the game from the 3rd quarter and on. This is what I like to see from
the Hawks, playmaking defense and everybody's hands on the ball.

eek.gif
Seahawks D don't give a ^@%# about personal fouls
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Holy $# Kam killed that guy, smh add another fine to his tab
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Great win today. Man this defense is gonna be something fierce in the very near future.

Holy $# Kam killed that guy, smh add another fine to his tab
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Great win today. Man this defense is gonna be something fierce in the very near future.

Back
Top Bottom