SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Aren't they supposed to have a card or some ****?

I bet they never told Seattle that they were charged a TO on that injury..They ****** up.

Last edited:
Jesus christ how do the refs not know how many timeouts a team has? :lol:

Whoever's the ref's union leader gotta be feeling like Birdman right now.

NFL ( c'mon son Ed Lovers voice ) bring back the real NFL refs and get these highschool, pop warner refs out of here
mad.gif

You gotta catch that. you have to ******g catch that

This D is good, but it didnt show where people hyped it to be today...you cannot let Kevin Kolb work you like that

Bevell's playcalling was pure **** the whole game

Okung
indifferent.gif
The whole line
indifferent.gif

Bevell you ******g piece of **** fire this bum!!!!! I'm so ******g frustrated with this team right now. Pound the damn ball with Marshawn they couldn't stop him. That was seriously awful. How many fades can you throw?!?!?!?!?!?!

And **** Russell Okung :stoneface:

This D is good, but it didnt show where people hyped it to be today...you cannot let Kevin Kolb work you like that

Okung :stoneface: The whole line :stoneface:

dude is so predictable :x, also Irvin is a bust

The last thing you want to decide a game is a potentially clutch play from Braylon Edwards :smh: We had what, 7 tries from the 10 yd line to get a TD, and we passed on EVERY play???? :stoneface: **** better get going fast, the last thing we need around here is to be 0-2 coming off the ****boys.

Okung
indifferent.gif
The whole line
indifferent.gif
dude is so predictable
sick.gif
, also Irvin is a bust
It was pretty sad...Arizona's D paid no mind to the run on those blitzes, every PA call they went straight to Wilson and he continued to run it...idiot. You could see they werent worried about the run regardless of what Lynch and co did

Yeah Irvin isn't showing what I hoped for...but the pass rush as a whole wasnt too good overall, we couldnt get pressure when we blitzed. Him and Clemons did better in the 2nd half...until they knocked out Skelton.

Hawkblogger said Baldwin lost two teeth on that drop in the endzone, damn

and Sherman is in a boot...

as bad as Okung was, he was far better than anybody else on the line
tired.gif
All that talk on JR Sweezy, he got manhandled today

Last edited:
Week 1 =Overreaction week.

I'm hurting too, but I still have hope for us to be competitive this season. The Boys and Cheeseheads are coming to CLink, so we should have a better idea of who we are by week 4.

Seahawks will be fine. Could very well be a good thing that Arizona smacked them in the mouth like that. Maybe Seattle was feelin' themselves a bit too much. In any case, it was week 1 and those of us who have watched the NFL for more than, I don't know, 4 seasons know how it works. No need to jump ship after week 1. No matter how good or bad a team looks right now could all change with the quickness. Russell is still the goods.

I've watched the Seahawks long enough to know how it "works". They will lose home games to the Packers, Patriots and Niners. The Vikings, Cowboys and Jets are toss-ups, and I'll give them Arizona and St. Louis at home. Honestly, they might not even be .500 at home this year. Factor in their historic inability to win early Eastern Time Zone games, and they could squeak out 7-9 again.

How it works has nothing to do with the Seahawks. You can't assume those games as losses either.

Last edited:
Seahawks will be fine. Could very well be a good thing that Arizona smacked them in the mouth like that. Maybe Seattle was feelin' themselves a bit too much. In any case, it was week 1 and those of us who have watched the NFL for more than, I don't know, 4 seasons know how it works. No need to jump ship after week 1. No matter how good or bad a team looks right now could all change with the quickness. Russell is still the goods.
The Seattle D was feeling themselves, still played good but not elite like everyone hyped them to be.

Offense was tentative, they were not feeling themselves...credit goes to Zona's D and Bevell on that.

K2...I swear he would have been a big factor that game late..

but now were down to  Miller ( Who will be on blocking duties as usual) and McCoy...where the hell was McCoy all game?

after all that I feel we will beat the boys next week

Back
Top Bottom