SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

That you Pabs?
nerd.gif

Love the start!!!!!!!!
They can't hold me back
nerd.gif

I'm so sick of these stupid *** penalties. Delay of game with no sense of urgency to even hike the ball. So frustrating :smh:

Glad Russell is playing better today at home.

Marshawn's back doesn't seem to be hampering him as much as W1.

That's what I mean about Seattle DEF performing significantly better in front of the twelfth man.

Seattle stompin' these dudes. Hard to get excited right now though until they show some growth playing on the road.

Although, Arizona appears to be a lot better then what was initially given credit for.

Line played much better in the 2nd half

Defense dominated overall, Special Teams were the unit of the day

Coaching staff did a good job on the adjustments going into the 2nd half, Great win all around

Congrats to Seahawks.

Cowboys essentially spotted the Seahawks 10 points with the special team miscues, kept it close in the 1st half and got utterly dominated in the 2nd half.

Beast mode beasted and RussellMania played well.

On a sidenote, those lime green cleats.

Me gusta.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

When that offense is moving, it's MOVING :pimp: :pimp: They gave up a few big plays here and there, but holding that offense to 7 is exactly the type of ball the Hawks should be playing

BOOM
GoldenTate_TrucksSeanLee_original.gif

Last edited:
I'm still dying over the flag for the Wilson "hit" after that hit...these refs are really bad
laugh.gif

Saw that Seattle has only given up 93 yards total rushing the first two games. Crazy

Back
Top Bottom