SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

^^Hasselbeck is still my dude, and that quote will still live on!!!

(
roll.gif
)

^^Can never forget that infamous Hasselbeck line. I can't wait until the first preseason game to see all the new players, less than one week to go! The Forsett vid was shot at Coulon Park which is just south of the team's practice facility. I know one of the guys involved in Royal Entertainment which is the group that produced the music video.

^^Can never forget that infamous Hasselbeck line. I can't wait until the first preseason game to see all the new players, less than one week to go! The Forsett vid was shot at Coulon Park which is just south of the team's practice facility. I know one of the guys involved in Royal Entertainment which is the group that produced the music video.

I was and still am a fan of that hasselbeck line. love the confidence, just too bad it didn't work out.

I was and still am a fan of that hasselbeck line. love the confidence, just too bad it didn't work out.

Oh I still hate Al Harris, but that Hasselbeck line will forever live on. Speaking of other people I still hate, anybody
have any terrible memories of Jerramy Stevens? I get a real-life stoneface every time I think about when he was on
on the Seahawks.

Oh I still hate Al Harris, but that Hasselbeck line will forever live on. Speaking of other people I still hate, anybody
have any terrible memories of Jerramy Stevens? I get a real-life stoneface every time I think about when he was on
on the Seahawks.

I definitely never cared for Stevens. I was not happy when the Hawks originally picked him as he had lots of trouble off the field and things only got worse when he got into the NFL. While I'm all for second and even 3rd chances this guy was given about 4 or 5 more chances and he still managed to mess things up.

Joey Porter really seemed to get in his head before the super bowl and his performance showed it. Stevens did have a good amount of talent but he could never keep his head straight and just focus on the game.

I definitely never cared for Stevens. I was not happy when the Hawks originally picked him as he had lots of trouble off the field and things only got worse when he got into the NFL. While I'm all for second and even 3rd chances this guy was given about 4 or 5 more chances and he still managed to mess things up.

Joey Porter really seemed to get in his head before the super bowl and his performance showed it. Stevens did have a good amount of talent but he could never keep his head straight and just focus on the game.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Porter punked the #*** outta Stevens
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Porter did!! 
roll.gif
I remember Stevens getting kneed in the nuts, and he just kinda jumped back and laughed at the
guy, and I remember thinking "This dude has the biggest vagina." It's crazy how his career game was against the Cowboys in
the playoffs. I remember me and my dad (who's a Cowboys fan) watching it, and seeing Stevens go 5 for 77 and 2 tds, he was
like "When did this guy learn how to catch??? He caught nothing in the Super Bowl!!" 

Originally Posted by Law3001

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Porter did!! 
roll.gif
I remember Stevens getting kneed in the nuts, and he just kinda jumped back and laughed at the
guy, and I remember thinking "This dude has the biggest vagina." It's crazy how his career game was against the Cowboys in
the playoffs. I remember me and my dad (who's a Cowboys fan) watching it, and seeing Stevens go 5 for 77 and 2 tds, he was
like "When did this guy learn how to catch??? He caught nothing in the Super Bowl!!" 

Golden Tate is going to have a big year, I can feel it. With all the attention going to Rice and Williams he can do damage in the slot position. Dude is a playmaker plain and simple.

Golden Tate is going to have a big year, I can feel it. With all the attention going to Rice and Williams he can do damage in the slot position. Dude is a playmaker plain and simple.

^ I can see that. He'll have to make a lot of plays with his legs though. I think Tate, Carlson (if he's here), Miller, and Leon Washington will collectively be huge for the Hawks passing game.

If Tarvaris' decision making is as improved as I believe it to be, then his outlet receivers and secondary progression options will be huge.

^ I can see that. He'll have to make a lot of plays with his legs though. I think Tate, Carlson (if he's here), Miller, and Leon Washington will collectively be huge for the Hawks passing game.

If Tarvaris' decision making is as improved as I believe it to be, then his outlet receivers and secondary progression options will be huge.

I hope Tate proves me wrong....im still skeptical of dude

I see Butler having huge games in the slot as well

Back
Top Bottom