Seattle Spots selling the CDP XI/XII Pack Early??

I'm going to be up in Seattle next week for work. Anyone know of any spots selling this pack early?

hey i am going to be visiting in seattle on the release date and am looking to cop 2x, any tips?

I won't be in Seattle for the Release Date (I fly home Thursday) and I live in Salt Lake.
laugh.gif
You can imagine how difficult it will be to get a pair out here.

That's why I was asking if any spots were selling them early. Could be my only opportunity outside of the internet.

If they would've kept the original Release Date, I could've picked them up in Houston.
mad.gif

I won't be in Seattle for the Release Date (I fly home Thursday) and I live in Salt Lake.
laugh.gif
You can imagine how difficult it will be to get a pair out here

ain't that the truth? i can only guess you MAY have two spots... footlocker downtown or the finishline in that mall on the far side of town.

in fact where do you guys go for sneakers out there? i used to live in rock springs, wy so i always ordered my stuff online.

Originally Posted by TheloniousOne

laugh.gif
You can imagine how difficult it will be to get a pair out here

ain't that the truth? i can only guess you MAY have two spots... footlocker downtown or the finishline in that mall on the far side of town.

in fact where do you guys go for sneakers out there? i used to live in rock springs, wy so i always ordered my stuff online.

laugh.gif
good point. VERY limited selection out here. i always order my shoesonline. finishline at fashion place said they might get them. ossines is definitely getting them. i need to check on that footlocker at gateway. anotherthing is i wear a 14 so i'm striking out all over.

Back
Top Bottom