Seattle?? Vol Regional Forum = Ghost town

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

If you make it to Seattle by this weekend, come up to Vancity on Monday to get lost in the Canucks crowd and parade in the DT area. 
For emphasis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Where do i find hot black girls to impregnate with my alter ego/alias and skip town on em
devil.gif

Tacoma.

And Renton. 

I want to move to Seattle one day.  Rain, grey skies, etc doesn't bother me.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Where do i find hot black girls to impregnate with my alter ego/alias and skip town on em
devil.gif

Tacoma.

And Renton. 

I want to move to Seattle one day.  Rain, grey skies, etc doesn't bother me.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Ima be at The Garage tonight (meh) for a buddys party. If youre on Capitol Hill its one of the better places to shoot pool (or bowl).

laugh.gif
The Garage is dope. The owner, Alex Rosenast, treated me and my boy to a night out there. Definitely a good spot.
I stole an ashtray last time i was there (a couple years ago). 
Then we walked to The War Room (RIP) and as they patted me down they were like "What the **** you got a Garage ashtray for?". I just shrugged and walked on in. BFO (RIP) couldnt stop laughing. (Man, those were the days. I used to sit and smoke cigars in the War Room like it was nothing. BFO used to wear his glock up in there on the regular cause they never noticed it when they searched us. Scuffles on the rooftop bar. Pre-funking at the Maharaja. Man, so many memories. I miss those times.)

damn sounds like a good time man. I live in Philly, but I've been to Seattle twice in the past few months and will be there again in a few weeks. I've loved it out there every time.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Ima be at The Garage tonight (meh) for a buddys party. If youre on Capitol Hill its one of the better places to shoot pool (or bowl).

laugh.gif
The Garage is dope. The owner, Alex Rosenast, treated me and my boy to a night out there. Definitely a good spot.
I stole an ashtray last time i was there (a couple years ago). 
Then we walked to The War Room (RIP) and as they patted me down they were like "What the **** you got a Garage ashtray for?". I just shrugged and walked on in. BFO (RIP) couldnt stop laughing. (Man, those were the days. I used to sit and smoke cigars in the War Room like it was nothing. BFO used to wear his glock up in there on the regular cause they never noticed it when they searched us. Scuffles on the rooftop bar. Pre-funking at the Maharaja. Man, so many memories. I miss those times.)

damn sounds like a good time man. I live in Philly, but I've been to Seattle twice in the past few months and will be there again in a few weeks. I've loved it out there every time.

I know this seems dumb/lame, but is there is any thing to check out in Seattle that deals w/ Nirvana/Grunge?

I know this seems dumb/lame, but is there is any thing to check out in Seattle that deals w/ Nirvana/Grunge?

Originally Posted by biff lawson

devil.gif
republic, ebiza, twilight, copper cart, i-music

devil.gif

Originally Posted by vandalshark

devil.gif

Venom Saturday nights, which actually took a lot of the Twilight crowd (promoter moved about six months ago).

As for your list, I'd never send any out-of-towner on the wild goose chase to Republic. That place is so deep. Not a bad venue, it'd just be nicer if it was closer to civilization. As for iMusic, don't plan on going to the bathroom, they flood pretty much every time the place is open. And Ibiza has been Allure for about a year now.

devil.gif

Venom Saturday nights, which actually took a lot of the Twilight crowd (promoter moved about six months ago).

As for your list, I'd never send any out-of-towner on the wild goose chase to Republic. That place is so deep. Not a bad venue, it'd just be nicer if it was closer to civilization. As for iMusic, don't plan on going to the bathroom, they flood pretty much every time the place is open. And Ibiza has been Allure for about a year now.

Venom should have a nice crowd tonight

Think Wale is going to be there too...I think

Originally Posted by HKM206

Not sure how long youll be here but I suggest you go to Fremont if you'll be here friday or saturday...Red Door and 9 milli usually crack.

In the U District you should check out The Rat and the Raven, A Pizza Mart (I don't really like it but my friends do), Royal, Fournos and Aladdin's for some late night food.

As far as downtown goes I don't really go down there but like one dude said Gameworks has a bar, which is cool. You can also skip across the bridge and check out Bellevue Square (dope mall) and they have a Munchbar with a Piano Lounge

If you're tryin to enjoy the outdoors check out Gasworks Park, but don't go there too late at night if you ain't bout that life

And try to catch a Mariners game if you can, M's are playing at Safeco mon-wed

Enjoy the stay
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

devil.gif

ALLL NOTED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I land Monday @ 11:15am your time so ill prob just rest that day and figure it out from there im there til sunday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wanna hit up Canada but i cant leave the country due to legal issues
frown.gif
that sounded like mad fun tho

Not sure how long youll be here but I suggest you go to Fremont if you'll be here friday or saturday...Red Door and 9 milli usually crack.

In the U District you should check out The Rat and the Raven, A Pizza Mart (I don't really like it but my friends do), Royal, Fournos and Aladdin's for some late night food.

As far as downtown goes I don't really go down there but like one dude said Gameworks has a bar, which is cool. You can also skip across the bridge and check out Bellevue Square (dope mall) and they have a Munchbar with a Piano Lounge

If you're tryin to enjoy the outdoors check out Gasworks Park, but don't go there too late at night if you ain't bout that life

Enjoy the stay
pimp.gif

devil.gif

ALLL NOTED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I land Monday @ 11:15am your time so ill prob just rest that day and figure it out from there im there til sunday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

You're right he's there...and the reason I won't be going tonight. Anytime anyone remotely famous is at Venom the hood rolls out and it becomes a cluster-f of jersey chasers and star-effers. I usually pop in once a week to visit my friend who waitresses there.

You're right he's there...and the reason I won't be going tonight. Anytime anyone remotely famous is at Venom the hood rolls out and it becomes a cluster-f of jersey chasers and star-effers. I usually pop in once a week to visit my friend who waitresses there.

Enjoy the stay
pimp.gif

ALLL NOTED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Wednesday night See Sound Lounge is something you should look into for mid week. The only club that gets full on a week night (it's small) and they almost always have good DJs that night.

Enjoy the stay
pimp.gif

ALLL NOTED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
Wednesday night See Sound Lounge is something you should look into for mid week. The only club that gets full on a week night (it's small) and they almost always have good DJs that night.

Originally Posted by 2o6

Pabs, lets take his #%% to moonraker
laugh.gif
Lets do it! I think it's called Jimmy T's now...my old boss promotes there
laugh.gif

That's how it looked exactly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

Pabs, lets take his #%% to moonraker
laugh.gif
Lets do it! I think it's called Jimmy T's now...my old boss promotes there
laugh.gif

That's how it looked exactly
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom