Second look @ Black/Cement 4 *Video*

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Damn, people on this site seem more ignorant by the minute; the hate on dude is on another level. Its his money, let him do whatever he wants with it. There are dozens and dozens of other people who pay the same amount or probably more than what he paid for. At least we got a better look on em'. Thanks for the video. They do look a bit long but the fact that I've always wanted em' and and wasn't able to get the retros means I might just scoop these up. Can't wait to seem em' in person.

I agree and I would say 86% of niketalkers always mind everyone's business but there own.

Its the man's money ley him spend it how he wants .

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

roll.gif

JB got the idea of selling garbage when everyone and their mama were coppin fakes of these for all these years. JB knew this and they also knew how much they would save for selling poor kicks. fake iv's were absolutely poor in quality but everyone still copped and ricked em. so now JB jumped on this fake band wagon and we are all now stuck with garbage. oh the irony........

This is what bothers me the most. How much could they possibly have saved by cutting the quality? We all know they don't cost that much to make to beginwith. So why save 50 cents a pair when your reputation is on the line? If it's the money, then charge $1 more and give us decent kicks. If this is howthe shoes were made when they were OG, I never would've thought twice about them. smh at JB.

WOW, I am really about done now with JB they murdered my favorite shoe! These really look like FAKES! The entire shoe is elongated, the netting all wrong thislist goes on and on. But the worst of all the Nike Air sign isn't on the back!!! I normally don't complain about that but this is one shoe style andcolor that screws the entire shoe up without it. I have never paid more than 200+ for some shoes but I'm about to drop 4 BILLS cause this is ridiculous Ineed another pair of these IVs. Oh, yeah one more thing it isn't cheap to get shoes months in advance so why the hell is this dude not buying the 99'retros cause I know those Retro FAKES he has had to have been at least 300+. Seriously we need to boycott this pack when they release everybody with theiroriginals need to wear them. These are so bad even if they were $30.00 I still wouldn't buy them.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Im still getting at least 2 packs regardless of what anyone says. I hope everyone on here complaining sticks to what they said come release date, morepacks for me
happy.gif

Damn, those look even worse then the 4s that came out a few years ago.

Easy pass, so far only countdown im thinking of getting is 7/16 & 11/12.

it's a shame that people have to attack this guy showing the video. it's just classless. he's sharing an early view of the shoes and some have totake shots at HIM. if he's reading i just want to say thank you for the showing us the shoes and i'm glad you're happy with your pair. peace.

jimmybeanz wrote:

Originally Posted by CliffSmith23

Agreed fishy, isnt this the same guy who made the video of him unboxing the carmines? and the packadge wasnt double boxed last time and he said the same thing like, "i wont order from them again"
LMAO as well! He said in the vid that he can't give his endorsement cause he paid extra for double boxing and didn't get it!

1. Who wants his endorsement (buyer or seller)!?

2. What kind of schmuck pays several times retail (didn't say what he paid for these, but he said he paid $600 for the Carmines) for a shoe that is not double-boxed that is coming out shortly?

3. Why does he keep complaining about it on every vid?

This dude is some type of genius. And by genius I mean idiot.
1. Both of you are Tards.
2. Both of you are nickle and dimers that probably still live with mommy and daddy.
3. Both of of you are probably those lowball "newbie collectors" that camp out for some crappy *#@ retros.

Stop HATIN, bc you probably drooled on urself when you saw his carmines
laugh.gif
that he had 2 or 3 months BEFORE RELEASE DATE. His 4s come out in August. Do the math Genius.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyhow, thanks for da vidz. Keep them comin.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

WOW, I am really about done now with JB they murdered my favorite shoe! These really look like FAKES! The entire shoe is elongated, the netting all wrong this list goes on and on. But the worst of all the Nike Air sign isn't on the back!!! I normally don't complain about that but this is one shoe style and color that screws the entire shoe up without it. I have never paid more than 200+ for some shoes but I'm about to drop 4 BILLS cause this is ridiculous I need another pair of these IVs. Oh, yeah one more thing it isn't cheap to get shoes months in advance so why the hell is this dude not buying the 99' retros cause I know those Retro FAKES he has had to have been at least 300+. Seriously we need to boycott this pack when they release everybody with their originals need to wear them. These are so bad even if they were $30.00 I still wouldn't buy them.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

maybe he wants to rock them? it's been said over and over that 99 iv's are not guaranteed to hold up. why drop 4-5 bills on a shoe just to stare atit?

these are bad real bad. the paint looks glossy first sign of fakes and the no nike air makes this shoe look like its dead.
ohwell.gif

Some people would gripe about winning the lottery. Count me in for a pack.

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

it's a shame that people have to attack this guy showing the video. it's just classless. he's sharing an early view of the shoes and some have to take shots at HIM. if he's reading i just want to say thank you for the showing us the shoes and i'm glad you're happy with your pair. peace.

The people that are attacking him are just jealous.

I talked to the man in the video today and hes a nice guy not a child on a message board.
Bottom line if you have nothing nice to say Keep it to yourself.

yeah please stop attackinthis shoe.... what is wrong with it? i mean they gave you what you wanted right? oh no nike air blah blah thatsbeen the case for years

Originally Posted by KixxRus

jimmybeanz wrote:

Originally Posted by CliffSmith23

Agreed fishy, isnt this the same guy who made the video of him unboxing the carmines? and the packadge wasnt double boxed last time and he said the same thing like, "i wont order from them again"
LMAO as well! He said in the vid that he can't give his endorsement cause he paid extra for double boxing and didn't get it!

1. Who wants his endorsement (buyer or seller)!?

2. What kind of schmuck pays several times retail (didn't say what he paid for these, but he said he paid $600 for the Carmines) for a shoe that is not double-boxed that is coming out shortly?

3. Why does he keep complaining about it on every vid?

This dude is some type of genius. And by genius I mean idiot.
1. Both of you are Tards.
2. Both of you are nickle and dimers that probably still live with mommy and daddy.
3. Both of of you are probably those lowball "newbie collectors" that camp out for some crappy *#@ retros.

Stop HATIN, bc you probably drooled on urself when you saw his carmines
laugh.gif
that he had 2 or 3 months BEFORE RELEASE DATE. His 4s come out in August. Do the math Genius.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyhow, thanks for da vidz. Keep them comin.

The Gods have spoken. So, instead of being the biggest hater, I've become the biggest Stan/fan. So much so that I want to spread his gospel. Iencourage everyone to go to his website and sign up.

http://www.sneakgeekz.com/

Since I am a "newbie", I am sure when the time is right, the Gods will bring me up to speed on many things. Like how he purchases his shoes "2or 3 months BEFORE RELEASE DATE" and there are no questions as to the authenticity. I thought bootlegs and fakes were available everyday of the week. Boy, was I wrong!!

He was right! He does have the blueprint! Post videos to Youtube and get INSTANT credibility! I am definitely going to follow his lead from now on.

Originally Posted by kings castle

i dont care for these IVs
Totally agree with you man. Instead of spending 330 dollars for this package i am going to save that money, get like 100 or 200 dollars more and buy mesome 99 retros. I would be wasting my money if i get this package....that jumpman in the back looks horrible

You guys can complain untill your blue in the face...I hope that leaves me w/a better opportunity.
I admit, they are not on point...but I will be coppin for sure.
Never had the '99's so these will make me pretty happy.

I am buying them. I like them. And I bet a pair on it that these will sell out by noon on release day and by midnight they will be selling for well over $500on eBay and by resellers.

Thanks resellers!!!

~Meister

Back
Top Bottom