Second look @ Black/Cement 4 *Video*

SneakGeekZ - Yo dude thanks for the vid, good looking out!

But the first thing i said when he pulled them out of the box was;

"Bloody hell they look long for an 8.5!"

How the hell could get it so wrong? Can someone please tell me why they look so different from the 99 retro's? Am i the only one that thinks they lookfake?

Wow, i knew there was a bit of hate towards these 4's but after seeing that vid i totally understand it, off is an understatement.

Even SneakGeekZ himself doesn't sound convinced by them.

I really don't know how you Yanks can let JB get away with this on your side, i really don't.....

my only real complaint about this pack is that they didn't put the OG white/grey XIX's in there with these IV's.
frown.gif

but like everyone else, i'm still coppin...

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Damn, people on this site seem more ignorant by the minute; the hate on dude is on another level. Its his money, let
him do whatever he wants with it. There are dozens and dozens of other people who pay the same amount or probably more than what he paid for. At least we got a
better look on em'. Thanks for the video. They do look a bit long but the fact that I've always wanted em' and and wasn't able to get the
retros means I might just scoop these up. Can't wait to seem em' in person.

Copped x 2. I sold my '99 retros 2 yrs ago so these will do. And I think they look long due to the fact that they tied these babies up pretty tight. Can weget another vid with the laces opened up and some fresh gear on??? And props for the early hook-up!!!

Ya'll May Clown....But Last Week I Dropped $425 Shipped On A NDS Pair Of '99 Blk/Cement Retros (My Grails)
pimp.gif
....And After Seeing The Initial Pics Of This Garbage JB Passed Off As IVs, IDon't Regret It. I Figured I Might As Well Break Bread For What I REALLY Wanted, And Not Settle For That Boo-Boo In The Clip.
tired.gif

But.....For Whoever Decides To Buy This Pack, To Each His Own....But In The Words Of 3-Stacks, "It Couldn't Be Me....Naw...Not Me."
eyes.gif

whats really sad is that the days of good quality retro's are over and done, atleast on the Jordan brand side, and I highly doubt if they arere-re-retro'd that the quality will be better quality or that they will hit us with the nike air on the back, real sad

Originally Posted by Tronics

I really don't know how you Yanks can let JB get away with this on your side, i really don't.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
funny, but you have a point also, and I've given up on 4s completely, only kept the ones I've already worn.
and Im no OG, only had og 7s,no 4s, growing up. but from the spike lee face on the mars, to the horrible mililtarys I'm done
tired.gif

I wouldn't mind some cool greys tho
laugh.gif

They were probably laced too tight what made them look like bananas. Im copping because i dont like walking on shoes with the fear of cracking everytime i wearthem

people where hating on the Mars IV's too when those pics surfaced.......now look how much those cost now
roll.gif
roll.gif

im gettin my pair

Wow, I really didn't understand the hate but after that video I can see there is a very big difference. I hate how long they look as well and the nettinglooks so damn cheap.

To everybody on here settling for less......... Your makin it real hard out here. Theres no reason why they cant give us what we want. I dont wanna hearanything about makin the OG collectors upset because they would of bought the pack as well if they kept everything as it was. Im not buyin this pack, pointblank

sneakgeekz once again a GREAT video but I wouldn't worry about wearing those 99's, I've see some 99's cracking but MAJORITY of the 99's arewearable, I was the original owner on mine up until I sold them off last year and they were wearable, same deal with a bunch of close friends IV's, inregards to the new retro's it just doesn't even look like the same shoe anymore, that netting looks like **%#, the shape of the shoe, the missing ofthe nike air, the cheap materials all equals crap. In response to what someone stated earlier about the mars iv's re-sale value, theres a difference, thatcolorway was never retro'd so if you wanted that shoe, in that colorway bad enough you had to settle, with this retro you can still get a set of 99IV's and rock them, I'm sure that the newer collectors will buy, but its seriously a disgraceful retro

Already own the the XIX's(don't know why I bought those when the originally released to begin with) and never owned a pair of IV's and it lookslike that will hold true. If you like them great, buy them and enjoy them. I am rather picky and if I am going to plunk down 310.00 for a package it has to beworth it. IMO the only package I can say that for is the 7/16 package. BTW thanks SneakGeekZ for posting the video.

wow. its hard to believe that these iv's will hit sales racks but it will definitely happen. the sneaker heads are passing based on poor craftsmanship asothers are passing cuz of the +$300 price tag.

JB is doing a good job of feeding us crap to take the taste out of our mouths so no one will want jordans once this year is over and JB is out of the shoegame.....

Back
Top Bottom