Secret JJ Abrams trailer attached to Iron Man 2 revealed to be Cloverfield 2

voltron, the greatest cartoon imo, is scheduled for 2012 but i think it gets pushed back....a new cloverfield is great, cant wait for the trailer

what the..?

iron man 2 imax tix for fri are already in-hand
pimp.gif

silverbullet how much is that costume? would love to get it for my nephew

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

what the..?

iron man 2 imax tix for fri are already in-hand
pimp.gif
consider it a waste of cash and time

its just to milk the film, but no scene was shot in imax, the director avoided it because he didnt want to degrade the CGI quality

anyway, is this film going to be possible to watch at AMC time square? peeps want to go down there friday but Im convinced its going to be mayhem

Originally Posted by Proshares

I think I'm the only one of my friends that enjoyed Cloverfield
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Same here lol, I thoroughly enjoyed Cloverfield! Hell, just might watch it later on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

silverbullet how much is that costume? would love to get it for my nephew
if i'm not mistaken, flaming hot cheetos (FHC) found the pics on a predator hunter forum.  one of their posters made the outfit for the little girl.  he even posted pictures of the process.  so i doubt he's selling the original, but i'm sure he'd make you one at a price.  you might want to contact FHC to see if he still has the link to the site, or if he knows that dude.  

if you find him, find out if he can fabricate one in XL.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

cloverfeild has gotten hated on heavy and I dont know why, I enjoyed it

Cuz people were mad the monster didn't get much screen time and the movie leaves off without knowing what happened after the bombing. At least that's why my friends hated it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

these were posted a couple of months ago by flaming hot cheetos...that's right, flaming.

VzR1A.jpg
thanks for reposting, this is my favorite pic out of the bunch no pedo. Her stance/face is perfect
pimp.gif

I still need to watch cloverfield. I always be thinking I'm bout to catch it on cinemax but it turns out to be cleavagefield

I still need to watch cloverfield. I always be thinking I'm bout to catch it on cinemax but it turns out to be cleavagefield

the reason ppl didnt like it was cause of the cam view and not alot of screen time of the monster ...

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

prequel????????

i HATE PREQUELS!

JUST STALLING MORE TIME FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

DISTRICT 10 IS GOING TO BE A PREQUEL
...ALSO

DAMNNN
indifferent.gif

alien.gif

Yes!
pimp.gif
Loved the first one.

And I find it funny that the studio is trying to use "special security" for the movie, when there's already a CAM floating around online
laugh.gif

I like Cloverfield a lot more after Rilla explained to me the greatness of the movie lied in the fact that we saw everything through one person's POV and there were many other people out there experiencing similar, but different events. The fact that they didn't do any fighting with the monster or anything of that nature, which you get in other horror type flicks is completely awesome.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

voltron, the greatest cartoon imo, is scheduled for 2012 but i think it gets pushed back....a new cloverfield is great, cant wait for the trailer

word, MY favorite cartoon and I can't believe there's been so many delays.  At least there's gonna be a new Voltron series starting this fall.  I just hope it's better than Voltron 3D
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom