SEE. SOURCE. CODE.

The movie looks like it sucks, but what i here is that it is really good, ill wait to down load it

The movie looks like it sucks, but what i here is that it is really good, ill wait to down load it

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by What up

it was ok.....but it wasnt amazing.
Yes.

Enjoyable movie that you forget about the very next day. 
Nope.

Then you're just simple and/or don't have much to think about during the course of your day.  It's really not that good of a movie that you're making it out to be.

It's a wait-for-it-on-Netflix type of movie.

it was ok.....but it wasnt amazing.
Yes.

Nope.

Then you're just simple and/or don't have much to think about during the course of your day.  It's really not that good of a movie that you're making it out to be.

Yes.

Nope.

Ah yes... *climbs*, you're far more complex than the 90% of professional movie critics that gave it an outstanding rating. *steps off your pedestal*

May I ask what your favorite films are? (not that I'm implying that 'Source Code' is touching my favorite movies, I just want to know your definition of a "good movie")

Yes.

Nope.

Ah yes... *climbs*, you're far more complex than the 90% of professional movie critics that gave it an outstanding rating. *steps off your pedestal*

May I ask what your favorite films are? (not that I'm implying that 'Source Code' is touching my favorite movies, I just want to know your definition of a "good movie")

Film was solid. 7/10.
Spoiler [+]
Kinda reminded me of a sci-fi version of Groundhog Day/ Lola Rennt. I tried to suspend as much rationality as I could regarding the "8-minute" window and how a person could manipulate memories that were already set in stone, but it still kept bothering me. It was really tough to get emotionally involved in Jake's plight (considering everyone he ran into was already dead), but it still was plausible enough for me. Biggest gripe was the ending. The credits should have rolled after Monaghan and Gyllenhaal were spending the day together after getting off of the train. With that said, solid film. Acting was average, story was creative but it lacked that extra emotional kick that the film would have heavily benefited from.

Film was solid. 7/10.
Spoiler [+]
Kinda reminded me of a sci-fi version of Groundhog Day/ Lola Rennt. I tried to suspend as much rationality as I could regarding the "8-minute" window and how a person could manipulate memories that were already set in stone, but it still kept bothering me. It was really tough to get emotionally involved in Jake's plight (considering everyone he ran into was already dead), but it still was plausible enough for me. Biggest gripe was the ending. The credits should have rolled after Monaghan and Gyllenhaal were spending the day together after getting off of the train. With that said, solid film. Acting was average, story was creative but it lacked that extra emotional kick that the film would have heavily benefited from.

Back
Top Bottom