See, this is why I hate eBay...

How far does he live from you. Cue the skimask.gif
word. aside from someone being on a completely different coast or country then me(and even then most likely) if someone tries to play games with me im going to their crib

also, a little ebay story for me today. Some guy asks me to text him and he gives me his number. I message him asking what he wants and he says for trades and we'll talk about how through text.

So im like cool, and text him. he asks if I wear the same size as the kd I have listed and im like yes 12-13. Also what else I have in a 12 and I tell him kobes all stars and Jordan 1 sb,

After this he gives me an "offer" of cool grey xis and metallic vs for kobe and kds. I tell him no and he offers fear vs for the kds and some worn few times cool grey for the kobes. I tell him hell yea on the kd and no for the kobe. I ask him how we gonna do this and he says same time shipping with a pic of the shipping box :rofl:

I tell him no I don't think so and ill go to Maryland if you're serious :lol:. hes askin if ill drive and I tell him no public transportation. He says ok and I tell him if hes serious to send me tagged pics of the fear vs and ill figure out the best way to go there. He didn't respond since. Be careful on ebay guys, scam central

lol shoeheads in general..

the "best offers" i receive from them are murder worthy..

I don't understand that mentality. I price my shoes fairly (retail if new, less than retail if worn) unless they're 1 of "small number produced" and cats still find a way to ask for 1/2 off the listing price WITH free shipping. That's disrespectful

^ This. Had a NTer PM me a few days ago and offer $40 shipped for the shoes in my sig, as if $50 shipped isn't already a good deal. The shoes retailed at $125 for gods sake. Cheap bastard. :lol:

I bought like $1200 worth of jerseys and dude didn't get sig confirmation so I was kinda shocked.

I ended up msg him and telling him to get sig confirmation on anything over $250 so he's covered and dude told me he's never had an issue.

Pretty amazing.

It's because sneakerheads are all kids who have no money and who have questionable moral character. I sell kicks along with way more expensive stuff on eBay and I only ever have issues with kicks. Buyers of other items are always reasonable, responsive and timely with payments. Sneakerheads are scumbags.

Bros....make sure to cover yourself by doing the following on EBAY:

- Take pictures from every angle! Ebay allows like 12pics for free....USE THEM!

- Add in your description:  

"SOLD AS IS.  IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS , OR NEED MORE PICTURES OF THE ITEM, PLEASE MESSAGE.  ONCE YOU BID, YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT OF THIS AUCTION AND AGREE TO NO REFUNDS"   

Bros....make sure to cover yourself by doing the following on EBAY:

- Take pictures from every angle! Ebay allows like 12pics for free....USE THEM!

- Add in your description:  

"SOLD AS IS.  IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS , OR NEED MORE PICTURES OF THE ITEM, PLEASE MESSAGE.  ONCE YOU BID, YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT OF THIS AUCTION AND AGREE TO NO REFUNDS"   
Thanks for the advice, definitely going to add that to all my future auctions! I was able to settle the deal with the buyer with a $50 partial refund, which isn't bad considering he still spent 325 for a 225 dollar shoe =P

This is why I don't mess with EBay. I would much rather sell my shoes at a consignment store or just sell it to them. Yea, they might sit for a while or I might get less money but I don't have to deal with any of this BS.

Dem fees eBay hits you with after the fact :x

Gotta stop going on there...

How far does he live from you. Cue the skimask.gif
word. aside from someone being on a completely different coast or country then me(and even then most likely) if someone tries to play games with me im going to their crib

This doesn't really do much, tho.

You could just end up getting your *** kicked or worse.

You never know who you're dealing with.

What are you gonna do if you knock on dudes door and it's like Michael Jai White or some ****?

You just gonna pretend like you're selling candy for your basketball team?

Last edited by a moderator:

What are you gonna do if you knock on dudes door and it's like Michael Jai White or some ****?

I'll stick up for myself, I don't care who it is. If I get my *** whipped (unlikely) so be it. I'm coming back strapped. I'm not going to be played on the internet like some punk

Right.

So instead of just taking the couple hundred dollar loss, you're willing to buy 2 round trip flights + an *** whooping + possible jail time.

Makes sense.

Right.

So instead of just taking the couple hundred dollar loss, you're willing to buy 2 round trip flights + an *** whooping + possible jail time.

Makes sense.
yes. I can't have people playingme like that. Plus why are you so adamant I would get a whooping? I can hold my own you know? :lol:

375 aint that much
$375 for a pair of hideous looking tennis shoes in a lot bruh 
laugh.gif

...in my eyes at least.

Some dude just purchased a pair of DS kicks from me, but he just created his account yesterday, and of course has never purchased anything from someone else. :smh: He paid right away, but i'm iffy about shipping my shoes out cause of this thread lol

I'll stick up for myself, I don't care who it is. If I get my *** whipped (unlikely) so be it. I'm coming back strapped. I'm not going to be played on the internet like some punk

How old are you?

I only ask because I read some of the stuff you post and say "he's probably just a kid". But then I saw your pic, and you look much older than me.

Some dude just purchased a pair of DS kicks from me, but he just created his account yesterday, and of course has never purchased anything from someone else.
mean.gif
He paid right away, but i'm iffy about shipping my shoes out cause of this thread lol
if he's address is confirmed i dont see anything wrong with that .  plus i ship to a guy last week with zero feedbacks .

Last edited:
Some dude just purchased a pair of DS kicks from me, but he just created his account yesterday, and of course has never purchased anything from someone else. :smh: He paid right away, but i'm iffy about shipping my shoes out cause of this thread lol

if he's address is confirmed i dont see anything wrong with that .  plus i ship to a guy last week with zero feedbacks .

Address isn't the issue lol i'm just afraid of getting rid of my shoes and then he scratches em or some ****. :smh: The 0 feedback and recent join date just makes me warier, only because at least if there's some type of feedback you know if the person's somewhat trustworthy.

Last edited:
The scuffs weren't there when I received them from Eastbay...

My pair has the same scuffs as in the picture. They're brand new so I know it was there before I got them from NDC. Are you sure you didn't overlook it?

Last edited:
My pair has the same scuffs as in the picture. They're brand new so I know it was there before I got them from NDC. Are you sure you didn't overlook it?
I'm pretty sure I did not. I'm thinking now that he just wanted some of his money back because he over-paid.

Back
Top Bottom