Seeing celebrities or athletes at places you totally unexpect....

Met P. Miller, Romeo, and the rest of the family I swear dude must have 37 kids or something. Romeo was behing everyone and started mean-mugging as I walkedby.
laugh.gif

Btw, this was in the Macy's in the Century City Mall

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Santa Claus at the mall last weekend....was takin pictures with a bunch of kids...looked pretty busy so I didn't bother him.
At Woodland mall?! I was there too!
Naw...I saw him at Towne East Square in Wichita, KS. Wait....you mean he was in two places at once.......wha? But how?
eek.gif

I saw Keyshawn Johnson in a hotel couple years ago in Charlotte, South Carolina

I said "what up", and he gave me the
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went to game 3 of the Atlanta-Boston Playoff Series last year, i saw everyone from Young Jeezy to Erin Andrews.
devil.gif
devil.gif

josh childress in NikeTown SF, dude wore a size 15 or 18, can't recall, but this was during his days at Stanford.

Jerry Rice at my high school basketball games and working out at the gym-Pacific Athletic Club in Redwood Shores.

Shaq in a hotel during his beginning years on the Lakers, he said "what up" to my dad in this deep, deep voice, I was probably 4 years old at thetime.

Greg Anderson and Barry Bonds at Diesel Fitness in Burlingame.

Joe Montana at a basketball camp, there to pick up his sons.

Ran into John Mayer at a Home Depot once. Got to talkin and ultimately I had him playing air guitar in the middle of the store.
Met John Melloncamp a few times. Definitely a "no I dont want to talk to you or give any autographs" type of guy.
Met Chuck D but didnt get to talk to him.
Sean May and Jared Jeffries were both super nice guys. Both guys are from Bloomington Indiana which is how I got to talk to them a few times. Havent seen themsince being in the NBA though.

Met Andrew Bynum at a bank of American in Downtown Seattle in 2007, dude was cashing a 8000 check and the bank teller asked what he did for a living. Dudedidnt seem happy that the lady was oblivious to his profession
laugh.gif
. cool dude tho, signed my shirt.

Fetched clothing/shoes for Rashard Lewis, Martell Webster, Jordan Farmar, and Damien Wilkins at the Adidas shop in Seattle.

Also got autographs from Fantasia Barrino and Jennifer Hudson when they were on tour for American Idol (Season 3) I think. Down to earth, but Fantasiaresembles Chris Tucker in real life and Hudson used to be really fat.

Saw Jamal Crawford, Brandon Roy, Steve Nash playing at this annual basketball charity here at Dolphin Park a few mins away from where I live in Vancouver.

Bumped into Jin the MC (chinese freestyle rapper on BET's freestyle friday) outside a small chinese restaurant in Flushing. I was like "Aren't youJin???" "Yeah, what's up family." this was back in 06, i spoke to him in cantonese and jin said he was working on an all cantonese/chinesealbum. Out of everyone i bumped into, i was probably the most starstruck with jin.

Dr. J @ target......but he was coppin two plamas of course lol.

T.I. @ Target coppin some deodorant.

Young Dro at Wal-Mart coppin tank tops

I saw Clyde Frazier in Rite Aid
Saw James Brown in Tokyo International Airport

Originally Posted by notoriousmro

Akon at Kroger.

I seen dude at the mall in Vegas, they was literally trying to rape this guy. Dude had a Michael Jackson crowd around him!!! Crazy!!

Baron Davis at the Outlets here in Vegas.
laugh.gif

Iron Mike at the Wynn Shops with a BAD white chick.
eek.gif

Corey Feldman, Benecio Del Toro, and Rodney Dangerfield years ago (on separate occasions) at the MGM.
laugh.gif

Coolio eating dinner at Yardhouse, solo a few months back.
laugh.gif

Jermain Taylor at the Dixie Cafe with his wife and three daughters. I got his autograph on a napkin though.
laugh.gif

Chris Harris, starting safety for the Carolina Panthers, at some party downtown in the summer of last year.

rofl standing on line at the bank, see mo effin RON JEREMY, lol dude is live as saturday night, rockin some crocs and sweatpants, madd funny was me and the onedude who worked there knew who he was, the other 2 girls who worked there are like whats so funny?? lol silly

Just got back form the mall and find this ironic that this thread comes up.
Saw Dan Gadzuric at the adidas outlet.

Very tempted to yell at him cuz hes terrible and makes the bucks worse.
Thatd be mean though

still tall as #+## at 7'2

I saw Diego Maradona at an airport in Argentina, I yelled "Hola Diego!" and he turned and waved. I know it sounds pretty corny, but for a 8 year oldArgentinian kid it was a dream come true to see the greatest soccer player of all time in person.

I saw Sway at my boys party at Honey Lounge in NYC. He's so wack, he was looking madd lonely.
ohwell.gif

i see devin hester all the time driving around or at the mall. the first time i ran into him i was going to the mall to reserve the aqua viiis and he pulledright next to me at the gas station. i got his autograph and he seemed pretty cool but didnt talk much. the next morning i went to pick up my aquas and went tothe grocery store after. as i was pulling into the parking lot i see his car and i couldn't believe it. as i was walking into the store he was walking tothe car and i gave him the nod.

Originally Posted by iBlink

lakersmets49ers wrote:
i seen 50 banks and yayo at the airport a month ago, 50 had the funniest look on his face when i yelled out curtisssssssss
eyes.gif
Yeah... aight.

Anyway, I sat in the same row as Ludacris last Christmas while watching the sequel to National Treasure. Dude had on a hoodie but it was pulled back enough so I could see his face. He sits the way Lenny does in that .gif where he's waiting to see if he won an award. I saw that star ring he used to wear. When the movie was over, he pulled up his hood, dipped through the back entrance and drove off in a silver Range Rover Sport edition with rims. This was at Tinseltown theaters for my ATL Nt'ers

Saw Jeezy on the opposite end of the stop light back when he had his lime green Lambo (no... I did not run straight back to the dealership)

Saw Bow Wow at the circus when I was like 13 (he's a year older than me so he must've been 14 at the time)... real talk.

ummm yea you would know because you were there right turbo?

Back
Top Bottom