Seeing someone smoke that you thought never would...

tired.gif

If its a guy i never expected to smoke I laugh because they are embrassed I have been smoking longer then them. They dont feel masculine. So it makes me smileto take away some of their manliness ness

Originally Posted by Apples28

If its a guy i never expected to smoke I laugh because they are embrassed I have been smoking longer then them. They dont feel masculine. So it makes me smile to take away some of their manliness ness

Wait...what?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Man i've come to the realization that EVERYONE smokes nowadays. I got lil kids trying to pine with me everytime I got some green. It's not even a surprise no more.
This

Man i've come to the realization that EVERYONE smokes nowadays. I got lil kids trying to pine with me everytime I got some green. It's not even asurprise no more.

Originally Posted by AME416

If its a guy i never expected to smoke I laugh because they are embrassed I have been smoking longer then them. They dont feel masculine. So it makes me smile to take away some of their manliness ness

Wait...what?
grin.gif

They get embrassed when they realize I have smoked longer then they have especially when they are just getting into it. they try to act like they know whatthey are talking about etc...Im not a man so I don't understand this male complex. (im a girl if that helps) edit: this is in terms of weed. lol smoke tome equals weed not cigs

Wait...what?
grin.gif

They get embrassed when they realize I have smoked longer then they have especially when they are just getting into it. they try to act like they know what they are talking about etc...Im not a man so I don't understand this male complex. (im a girl if that helps) edit: this is in terms of weed. lol smoke to me equals weed not cigs
how often do you smoke?
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Wait...what?
grin.gif

They get embrassed when they realize I have smoked longer then they have especially when they are just getting into it. they try to act like they know what they are talking about etc...Im not a man so I don't understand this male complex. (im a girl if that helps) edit: this is in terms of weed. lol smoke to me equals weed not cigs

That makes no sense. How would you know the length of time they have been smoking??

but ill smoke with you chica
wink.gif

Some people are shocked to find out i smoke like a chimney
laugh.gif
... guess i just dont look like someone who would smoke like that...

and i'm talkin weed... cigarettes are icky
sick.gif

Wait...what?
grin.gif

my kinda woman
smokin.gif

going to a party and seeing some honors student u grew up with drinking and smoking is always a trip

Back
Top Bottom