Seeing your bar tab the next morning UNAPPRECIATION

You all know the scenario, wake up in the morning check your pockets and look at the horrific number on the receipt.

I just saw I spent $60 at the bar last night
smh.gif

There was a thread like this a week or two ago. But yea I feel you man. That's why I don't drink

i drink but make sure i dont overspend crazy. just take $20 or $30 cash with you and pre game before you go out and leave the card at home.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

There was a thread like this a week or two ago. But yea I feel you man. That's why I don't drink

Yes there was but the dude spent like $400
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Yes there was but the dude spent like $400
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm only laughing because I can see myself doing this down the line
grin.gif

^^^ Not if it was Long Islands involved. $60 worth of them are enough to get the most avid drinker tossed

I always have them start a tab with my card and then I pay cash at the end of the night, so I guess it was just my receipt.

And I can't imagine spending $400 at a college bar...not talkin bottle service and *+$$
laugh.gif

I usually pre-game but I had just got outta work and wanted to catch the rest of the Chippewa MAC Championship game
pimp.gif

I've spent over $100 on nights where I was only going out for "a drink"
smh.gif

$60 don't sound like much though, could definitely be worse.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

$60 tab? must have been a boring night

$60 dollars is probably the least I've spent out drinking..... When I do go out and drink, I do work word to @DrunkUncleP.... Designated driver and all. Besafe
laugh.gif

twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher

Originally Posted by J23S

i drink but make sure i dont overspend crazy. just take $20 or $30 cash with you and pre game before you go out and leave the card at home.

I am going to try this next time i go out...
tired.gif

$60 on beer is a solid tab at a college/sports bar...be glad you aren't were I am most times when I'm feeling for a drink...$10-12 beers and $15+ formixed drinks will make you stop drinking when you go out quick...I remember when ordering a round of drinks would pass $60 for 4 people not to mention the restof the night...i remember looking thru my pockets and seeing several $30-$50+ reciepts from the different nights

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by J23S

I am going to try this next time i go out...
tired.gif
Let me know how it works out for you

if i leave to bar spending 60 bucks
happy.gif
, it'l be a good night out forme. usually i spend 100-200 at the bar,
grin.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

$60 on beer is a solid tab at a college/sports bar...be glad you aren't were I am most times when I'm feeling for a drink...$10-12 beers and $15+ for mixed drinks will make you stop drinking when you go out quick...I remember when ordering a round of drinks would pass $60 for 4 people not to mention the rest of the night...i remember looking thru my pockets and seeing several $30-$50+ reciepts from the different nights
sick.gif

Yeah I mean this is a college bar, they have $.75 beers on friday for "kill the keg" so it was that, shots and jack and cokes

Back
Top Bottom