Seeing your bar tab the next morning UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Spent $100 one night and $60 this Saturday.
Next time just need to pre-game.
Step your game up simpo.
laugh.gif

I spent 125 just pregaming LOL. We got a 24 pack of stella at costco 24.99 then we got wasted never went nowhere had everyone at the pad and next to you knowwe couldnt drink nothing but 17 dollar 12 packs of stella. %%#+ I hate making decisions when I am gone.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

You all know the scenario, wake up in the morning check your pockets and look at the horrific number on the receipt.

I just saw I spent $60 at the bar last night
smh.gif
as the op i would expect a higher number than 60 bucks to start an unappreciation thread
grin.gif

i expect to spend around 60 bucks on a night out.
i mean, my drinks+my girls drinks+tips+food+getting home= atleast 60 bucks

I honestly dont know how this could happen. I drink alot, and would never just wild out and spend money I wasn't aware of. Sure ive spent more than I wouldhave liked but never to the point where I find a reciept where im completely surprised about. But thats just me.

man I've done worse. My boy is famous for running up crazy tabs and then calling the bank the next day and claiming it aint him. $15K in vegas. I'mafraid to go now.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

man I've done worse. My boy is famous for running up crazy tabs and then calling the bank the next day and claiming it aint him. $15K in vegas. I'm afraid to go now.

roll.gif
does this really work? Man I'm gonna have to keep this in mind when I'm at the club.

one time i was reaaaaaallly drunk so i took a cab from the club to my house... ended up being 40 something dollars so whatever, i pay with my card and be out.

a few days later i check my online statement and i was charged like 80 sumn dollars like !@#

i couldnt figure it out until i took a cab again, and realized that i accidentally tipped the guy $40.
frown.gif
biggest realization of stupidity

cool story, i know

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

$60 tab? must have been a boring night

$60 dollars is probably the least I've spent out drinking..... When I do go out and drink, I do work word to @DrunkUncleP.... Designated driver and all. Be safe
laugh.gif

twitter.com/KingJaffeTopher
this.

def. unappreciated...and also, never agree to go upstairs with a stripper
smh.gif
that'll def. shock you in the morning...not cool.

You all know the scenario, wake up in the morning check your pockets and look at the horrific number on the receipt.

smh.gif
$60 is nothing.
laugh.gif
at you for being poor

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

smh.gif
$60 is nothing.
laugh.gif
at you for being poor

indifferent.gif

im a little surprised how much people spend when they go out.
Its money down the drain. You'll never see it again.
Im just not a clubbin type person.

smh.gif

$60....?? That aint nothing. I usually spend about $150 at the bar easily

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

smh.gif
$60 is nothing.
laugh.gif
at you for being poor

indifferent.gif
Word. That was wild unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom