Seeing your bar tab the next morning UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by webnerd06

116$ last night :/

You paid for your own drinks on your brithday?
my besties paid... :/ i feel bad...

Oh ok but don't feel bad just return the favor on their bdays.
i shall
smile.gif

where did you go ??

im a clydes kinda guy.
some local bars ... i live in DC

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

9jAnEdRoKot0on36RFsmhN4Mo1_500.jpg

I don't expect another one of these in Vegas this weekend for my Best friend's wedding... damn.
It's Vegas... FTW... But it's the fact that I'm maid of honor FTL.
funny because some dude posted this before you in the bottle service thread and said this was his and ben ballers tab from a night in vegas

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

BALLYNN wrote:

I don't expect another one of these in Vegas this weekend for my Best friend's wedding... damn.

God damn, girl, how many split the tab? Worst I ever did in Vegas was around $4,000 total among 8 dudes. Loads of freebies kinda make it "worth" it. SMH at my boy ordering $20 Voss water. We dropped close to $200 on water. WATER.

But how you over pay 450 for a bottle of Grey Goose?
they charged you for red bulls? should be free to mix those grey goose. where did you go XS inside Wynn?.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

funny because some dude posted this before you in the bottle service thread and said this was his and ben ballers tab from a night in vegas

it may belong to him. this is not my receipt. but i have spent close to $15,000 (split amongst 5 people for aparty of 10 @ XS in Vegas this past April) Things do get pricey in Vegas. Our tab on water alone was $2200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why I'm saying Idon't want to spend buku dollars on my best friends wedding this weekend. That's my girl... and I am maid of honor... So I think more money will becoming out of my pocket. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to spend over $5000. Wish me luck
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

BALLYNN wrote:

God damn, girl, how many split the tab? Worst I ever did in Vegas was around $4,000 total among 8 dudes. Loads of freebies kinda make it "worth" it. SMH at my boy ordering $20 Voss water. We dropped close to $200 on water. WATER.

But how you over pay 450 for a bottle of Grey Goose?
they charged you for red bulls? should be free to mix those grey goose. where did you go XS inside Wynn?.

NO... THEY CHARGED OUR @SSES FOR EVERYTHING @ XS! That club is a NEVER AGAIN! According to the"manager on duty that night" you're only allowed a certain amount of mixers. I'm guessing you're only allowed 1. lmao.

it may belong to him. this is not my receipt. but i have spent close to $15,000 (split amongst 5 people for a party of 10 @ XS in Vegas this past April) Things do get pricey in Vegas. Our tab on water alone was $2200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why I'm saying I don't want to spend buku dollars on my best friends wedding this weekend. That's my girl... and I am maid of honor... So I think more money will be coming out of my pocket. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to spend over $5000. Wish me luck
frown.gif
laugh.gif
15k, that's a decent trip to Hong Kong or Tokyo.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

be glad you aren't were I am most times when I'm feeling for a drink...$10-12 beers and $15+ for mixed drinks will make you stop drinking when you go out quick
word, thats why i stopped going to hollywood. had 4 drinks, totaled $47, but they charged $3 cuz i went to the bar 3 different times. then theyautomatically added $10 for gratuity, so i paid $60 for 4 drinks. i was like damn
mad.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

it may belong to him. this is not my receipt. but i have spent close to $15,000 (split amongst 5 people for a party of 10 @ XS in Vegas this past April) Things do get pricey in Vegas. Our tab on water alone was $2200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why I'm saying I don't want to spend buku dollars on my best friends wedding this weekend. That's my girl... and I am maid of honor... So I think more money will be coming out of my pocket. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to spend over $5000. Wish me luck
frown.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i'll laugh about it when i get my bill this weekendfinnns!

u got wo screen names if not
indifferent.gif
.......isnt that bws footsoldier akaben balding reciept

Originally Posted by akuratl02

God Damn ... the Red Bulls Cost $50 ?? 20 percent gratuity ... I thought the standard was %15 ?

Anyway , I guess thats where your name comes from
laugh.gif
thats not even ballin, thats bein ignorant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I need to get on your level.....15K on any trip anywhere is more than decent.

Originally Posted by trunks206

that's 15k is a good trip to all the places ur trying to go in a 6 month journy bro and that includes bottle service me and friends are gonna do bottle service in Vegas come July, hoping to spend 3k err less. Wassup with a NT summit with bottle service?

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Damn I need to get on your level.....15K on any trip anywhere is more than decent.

Funniest !#$ ever.. We were in Vegas like 3 years ago. got bottle service at Jet. so we got like 4 bottles. everyone is DONE.. my boy was so faded that hebought another Goose Bottle thinking we needed more.. $500 dollas.. GONE we didnt even sip that !#$. and he couldnt take it out the club cause he was sowasted..

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Funniest !#$ ever.. We were in Vegas like 3 years ago. got bottle service at Jet. so we got like 4 bottles. everyone is DONE.. my boy was so faded that he bought another Goose Bottle thinking we needed more.. $500 dollas.. GONE we didnt even sip that !#$. and he couldnt take it out the club cause he was so wasted..

wow

I would have been heated if something like that happened to me

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Funniest !#$ ever.. We were in Vegas like 3 years ago. got bottle service at Jet. so we got like 4 bottles. everyone is DONE.. my boy was so faded that he bought another Goose Bottle thinking we needed more.. $500 dollas.. GONE we didnt even sip that !#$. and he couldnt take it out the club cause he was so wasted..

wow

I would have been heated if something like that happened to me

laugh.gif
@%@@ i woulda stuffed that in my pants or carry it under a jacket orsumn

laugh.gif

15k doesn't go that far in Tokyo, trust. It depends on how long you stay, but assuming some of thatmoney is taken up by plane/hotel...

I didn't do too much damage this weekend.

I'm generally happy if I can keep my tab at or under $75. When your buying rounds of shots, your tab can go up real quick.

laugh.gif

15k doesn't go that far in Tokyo, trust. It depends on how long you stay, but assuming some of that money is taken up by plane/hotel...

Aunt went out to Tokyo and blew $8000 on a Hello Kitty watch for my niece first day she was in Japan! smh.

laugh.gif

15k doesn't go that far in Tokyo, trust. It depends on how long you stay, but assuming some of that money is taken up by plane/hotel...

Aunt went out to Tokyo and blew $8000 on a Hello Kitty watch for my niece first day she was in Japan! smh.

Wow, i never knew Hello Kitty had that much love. pics of the watch.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

anything over 100 and not smashing is a fail... around 60- 80 is the norm
Must be nice to live in an area where boozing is cheap. Bar tab for me and my girl this weekend was right around $150 including tip and I onlybought 3 drinks for other folks (my boy's bday). And it wasnt even on some Hollywood $16/drink tip or anything, we just went out to a regular old bar inLA.

Worst bar tab I ever had was probably 6+ years ago in Vegas. One night at club Rain at the Palms in Vegas when it was still poppin. Walked out with a $450tab. The worst part was that I dropped about $300 the night before at some other club. Shame on me... but damn did I have a good time.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

laugh.gif

Wow, i never knew Hello Kitty had that much love. pics of the watch.

scratch that... aunty just corrected me saying that she spent $8000 for 2 Hello Kitty watches.
And yes... Hello Kitty is like Japan's fashion icon! lol. just a "Cancer" Hello Kitty pendant alone is about $850 alone... Do I want it? Yes. DoI need it? No. lol

Back
Top Bottom