Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

'I can't be a swinger, new couches, lotions, gotta get that thick carpeting, I gotta get new friends, swinger friends' ~ Jerry

"The Switch" is one of my favorites.

Where Jerry tries to lose his girl in exchange for her roommate and he and George come up with a devious plan that land him in a 3 way.

'I can't be a swinger, new couches, lotions, gotta get that thick carpeting, I gotta get new friends, swinger friends' ~ Jerry

the sneaky spy esque music when they are going thru the plans is clutch... but jerry had the green light & folded...then george tried & it got funny quick :x

The man hands episode was another classic.

I've always wondered if there were clubs like the one from that episode, secret underground clubs in the meatpacking district haha

Finale: Poppie and The Soup Nazi get into it, soup Nazi takes Poppie's soup away...Gold Jerry, Gold!

"The Switch" is one of my favorites.

Where Jerry tries to lose his girl in exchange for her roommate and he and George come up with a devious plan that land him in a 3 way.
:rofl: Jerry was not about that life. I actually liked how he was not about it. Didn't want to become one of those guys.

I love it when Jerry and George try to pull off a scheme together.

Like the ep where George overreacted to this woman not returning his calls, left wild messages on her machine, then devise some plan to switch the tapes with Jerry. All prepared, pull it off and she heard it anyway.

Same for the ep when Jerry was dating Amanda Peete and he had George be his relationship advisor/assistant

Last edited:
George with the black timbs doe
roll.gif

Can't forget the Kenny Rogers Roasters ep where Jerry + Kramer switch apartments and personalities.

Mr. Marbles?!?!?

Never watched this garbage sitcom. Respect Jerry though. Son is an entrepreneur.

View media item 1067611

The man hands episode was another classic.

View media item 878894View media item 878892
She almost broke Jerry's wrist :rofl:. The small as wrist watch she has on.

Can't forget the Kenny Rogers Roasters ep where Jerry + Kramer switch apartments and personalities.

Mr. Marbles?!?!?

Forgot about that one loooool

Feldman :rofl:

I think there was even a bizzaro superman toy in the apt instead of a reg one

These pretzels are making me thirsty

THis is why this show is a classic, all you have to do is quote a line or phrase and automatically know what episode you are referring to and start laughing right away.

The episode with Jerry dating Newman's ex was hilarious, and the gay episode.

"not that there's anything wrong with that" :rofl:

Last edited:
View media item 878894

She almost broke Jerry's wrist :rofl:. The small as wrist watch she has on.

THis is why this show is a classic, all you have to do is quote a line or phrase and automatically know what episode you are referring to and start laughing right away.

Oh mannnnnnnnnn I totally forgot about man hands :rofl: :rofl:
I remember laughing so hard as a teen when she cracked that lobster with those huge hands

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom