Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

The Killing of Independent George

George doing the opposite of all of his instincts and being a boss for a few days.

George getting the toupee and being a boss for a few days, not wanting to date a bald woman, and then Elaine ruining it for him :lol:

George abstaining from sex and becoming more productive and smarter :lol:

I did all of those things to see if it'd work (except for toupee).
The Bubble Boy :lol:

"How about taking your top off?"

"How you doin' over there? NOT....TOO....GOOD."

Classic.
THE MOOPS! THE MOOPS!

:lol:

I remember when I didn't know any better and was siding with George like if it says Moops it's probably the Moops.

Last edited:
Arguably the best sitcom of all-time.. next to The Simpsons.

No other show could can compare to the real-life situations on the show, the quotables, the memorable episodes and pop culture moments, it's insane.

The amount of times I've been able to say "just like on Seinfeld" is shocking :lol:

I've been watching it routinely since I was a kid... from the live episodes to the reruns.. it was basically a daily thing in my house. 7-8PM was Seinfeld hour in my house :lol:

The episode where Kramer gets punked by the gay dudes at the aids walk
Or the ones that took Elaine's armoire. It always rustled me that he let them dudes do that.

As soon as that ***** turned around to pick up the armoire I would've snuffed him.

And then when he's with Jerry and he runs into them again only to turn around and run
mean.gif

Or the ones that took Elaine's armoire. It always rustled me that he let them dudes do that.
As soon as that ***** turned around to pick up the armoire I would've snuffed him.
And then when he's with Jerry and he runs into them again only to turn around and run :smh:
It ALWAYS rustles me when those dudes show up and punk him.

When they took the armoire I was like how you let two dudes literally jack that from you?

Them dudes never did get pressed on the show.
Should be watching Seinfeld right now but for some reason the news is still showing :smh:
The game ran long

Last edited:
Love this show i crack up when Kramer was at the Horse racing betting place and he was mimicking himself as the jockey then going to the subway and almost getting robbed of his money.

"You want to go rock climbing?" Manana lol George had a man crush :lol:
The shrinkage episode :lol: "I was in the pool"

the only episode i don't like was the bubble boy i find the bubble boy annoying.

I've been re-watching the entire series, and like most sitcoms, so many of their situations could have been resolved by mobile phones. lol

But yeah, the talent of their guests were astounding. It's also fascinating how the early seasons would try to carry over plot points from one episode to the next, while the latter seasons kind of abandoned that.

Still disappointed by the finale, but I loved the episode right before that.. "First and first? How can a street intersect itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe!"

"who doesn't want to wear the ribbon?" :rofl:

And then when he's with Jerry and he runs into them again only to turn around and run :smh:

"you want to get hurt, I don't think you want to get hurt, because if you want to get hurt I can hurt you. we are taking the armoir and that is all there is to it ok?" :rofl:

those gay guys stay sonning Kramer

George loved that dude Jimmy at the gym cuz he could hoop hahaha

Jimmy was laughs. What about George's man crush on Tony Elaine's boyfriend. "Oh, oh Tony don't" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom