SEIZE THE DAY

I hope that the venom and chaos edition will be released here. even if it's impossible to happen
happy.gif

maraming salamat rev....at ikaw lang ang nakakaintindi....kita tayo sa pinas by june...may bilin ba kayo...sa mga nandito sa tate...620 pm chicago time for thezk iv id....

Just used my Carpe and it is the lightest that I have used so far. I thought the BB 2 Low (nash AS edition) was light but that is nothing comapred to this one.
Going half a size bigger (if you have wide feet) is a must becasue this narrows down on the toe area. Traction is good (but but not great) -- then again thecourt was dusty.
Lunar foam is great, didn't have any problems with impact. Heel to toe is locked down especially if you lace it all the way up. No problems with lateralmovements, outrigger (is that what you call it???) provides stability during lateral movments.

If you are comfortable playing in lows then this is one pair that you must get. I am definitely getting one or two more pairs of these
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

Originally Posted by dcd2k

for 37 years puro AJ lang ang sout ko...for the first time KOBE`s are on fire....got the CD and the nikeid christmas shoes..........

wow sir indeed a great pick up for you! christmas ZKIV pa! how much ? hands down to you sir....
glasses.gif

CD for retail. ZKIV iD for $165 tax included.will have it in 3 weeks.pang bakasyon sa pinas by june....

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Just used my Carpe and it is the lightest that I have used so far. I thought the BB 2 Low (nash AS edition) was light but that is nothing comapred to this one.
Going half a size bigger (if you have wide feet) is a must becasue this narrows down on the toe area. Traction is good (but but not great) -- then again the court was dusty.
Lunar foam is great, didn't have any problems with impact. Heel to toe is locked down especially if you lace it all the way up. No problems with lateral movements, outrigger (is that what you call it???) provides stability during lateral movments.

If you are comfortable playing in lows then this is one pair that you must get. I am definitely getting one or two more pairs of these
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

great feedback!!!

sa mga kababayan kong my "connect" sa LA/CHI/NYC.....ZK IV "Chaos" (I am the agent of chaos-Joker) will be releasing on the 10th/17th ofthis month as HOH exclusive......

not particularly a kobe sneaker fan but the low cut and light weight feature is just too much to resist, perfect for tennis!!!

Originally Posted by Japs24

i was hoping this will drop..

nd60ee.jpg
are those the playoff kicks of kobe? thanks

FS : Nike Hyperdunk Lakers Kobe Home Colorway size 9.5, 7.5k pm me if interested

Originally Posted by taken24

just an update.. the white ones will drop on jan 10.. global release of the zk4

hey taken24, thanks for the info. has this been confirmed? is this a GR or gona be limited again?

btw whats the X in Kobe IV X mean?

**** - I think those are China exclusives

lbj - this is a GR and won't be in limited quantities so no need to be thre really early..hehehe...not sure about the "X" though

like what jeyps said.. i also dont think the white based colorway of the zk4 is limited.. nike park sta. lucia already has their stock ready for the jan10launch.. imho the white ones are actually looks better than the pictures posted in the net..
smile.gif

about the X.. hmm.. i dont know bro.. been wondering what it stands for since the steve nash shoes launched a couple of days ago has that same X -> ZOOM MVPX..
embarassed.gif

thanks for the responses guys. also wondering which laces would it come with? coz ive been seeing pics on the net with some having black with purple accentsand some with white...

balong - youa re creating CHAOS among NTers...hahaha. Sana nga dumating sa atin..pero I think I will pass. Not liking the color. MPLS > CHAOS.

Back
Top Bottom