SEIZE THE DAY

Originally Posted by kob323

So alin ang lalabas on Jan. 10??? The White/Purple/Gray? or the All - White one http://www.nicekicks.com/nike-zoom-kobe-iv-new-colorways/?http://www.nicekicks.com/...m-kobe-iv-new-colorways/?

Will it be a general release or limited to only a few pairs and a few outlets? Thanks!

Oh and when will these drop http://www.kicksonfire.com/2009/01/...-gold/nike-zoom-kobe-4-iv-black-white-gold-3/http://www.kicksonfire.co...-4-iv-black-white-gold-3/ - the Black - White - Gold's... i think i prefer these to the All -White ones

Want to get mine in nike GH para malapit hahaha kakatamad magdrive papuntang bhs
from what i know its the white black and purple cw.

^ Thanks... Sana GR yan para di ako maubusan haha I prefer the Blk/Wt/Gold but im not so sure it'll release here

It's gonna be like the carpe diem release.
happy.gif

Cna anyone confirm if the White/Purple/Black is already out in some Nike stores?
Saw someone in antoher thread posting his pick up and it's that colorway.
But when you call these shops they'll tell you that they don't have it.

Saw the White/Purple/Black KB4 at NP GB3, Jan 10 is the release.. The Carpe Diem looks better imo.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Cna anyone confirm if the White/Purple/Black is already out in some Nike stores?
Saw someone in antoher thread posting his pick up and it's that colorway.
But when you call these shops they'll tell you that they don't have it.
hey jeyps where did you see this? looked into the sneaker showcase and nike section and cant see it. thanks

bhs has 36 pairs.. saw them kanina.. theyll be launched on saturday.. nike stadium usually sell their stocks ahead of park.. why? i dont know.. maybe theywant to unload and sell their pairs ahead of their of competitor.. syempre those who would want them early will be able to get them at stadium..
smile.gif

called bhs 5 mins ago... white/black/purple colorway can already be purchased... enjoy... im gonna wait for the black/white/gold one... i just hope it dropshere

Originally Posted by taken24

bhs has 36 pairs.. saw them kanina.. theyll be launched on saturday.. nike stadium usually sell their stocks ahead of park.. why? i dont know.. maybe they want to unload and sell their pairs ahead of their of competitor.. syempre those who would want them early will be able to get them at stadium..
smile.gif
are you getting your pair bro? i think ill pass on this one, but i like the colorway very much! im saving for something... hehehe

sir mas marami ba magstock ang stadium kaysa park?! ubos na kase size ko sa park for carpe Diem .. babagal-bagal kase...hehe

Nice ID Gnot! Finally got my White/Purple ZK IV!
2a2164494c5e7e7d1850370d35109a29725ab8af.jpg

hehe, thanks jeyps sana next month mahuha ko na! and hope you can play in the sched! tapos wear your white purple ZK IV hehehe!

nice ids airgnot. how much were you able to buy it for? you have a relative in us?

Oo nga Gnot. KAsi hindi naman tayo pwede mag ID eh. Plus if you were able to order that luck you.
Kasi dami nag re-reklamo sa ISS that hindi nila inbutan yung ID.
Kasi 24 pairs per day lang yan. The regular unlimited release will be Feb 1.

kakaingit! pero im really gonna wait for the Black/White/Gold

Nice nike ID... i know how you feel haha had my zk2's Id'd also haha

anybody know if Nike Stadium or Nike Park is going to get the Zoom Lebron VI "Chalks"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

nice ids airgnot. how much were you able to buy it for? you have a relative in us?

yes bro, a friend in US. hopefully he can help me with this one.

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

FS: HYPERDUNK KOBE LAKERS HOME SIZE 9.5, 7.5K pm me if interested

Oo nga Gnot. KAsi hindi naman tayo pwede mag ID eh. Plus if you were able to order that luck you.
Kasi dami nag re-reklamo sa ISS that hindi nila inbutan yung ID.
Kasi 24 pairs per day lang yan. The regular unlimited release will be Feb 1.

hehe, yeah bro, that's why im really thankful if my friend would able to hook me up! anyways thanks bro!
wink.gif

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

FS: HYPERDUNK KOBE LAKERS HOME SIZE 9.5, 7.5K pm me if interested

@jeyps did your white cw of the kobe4 came with extra laces? mine did.. was surprised! kaso same color din! hmmm.. what would these laces look like sa carpediems? hmmm..
smile.gif

the extra laces are much longer than the one used on the shoe, imo they shoudve just made the xtra laces white hehe

Back
Top Bottom