SELENA Vol feels very batman

I never listen to tejano music. I can't even speak spanish. But when one of her songs comes on I listen. Me being born and raised in Corpus Christi, I can't help but listen and remember how good that period in time was. She was huge in the hispanic community. Makes it even better that she was real humble and down to earth.  

i still be bumpin techno cumbia from time to time. such beauty gone too early 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Regis

sick.gif
that was CLEARLY a typo, famb...
you're reaching.

Nah, sounds like one his those corny meme's that steez be steezin' on.
Dude always says "lettuce be reality"...

steezy gon steez

Something called auto-correct...try again.Glad I'm not the only that appreciates her talent, those of you who don't know much about her, YouTube her music...hopefully you understand Spanish and can appreciate it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Jlo had to get booty pads for some of those scenes, also the Mexican community was not too happy that a puerto rican got to play their pop icon....Jlo killed the role though....she has never outdone that in her acting career.

2morrowbegins2day wrote:
Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

ElPablo21:

Selena

and J.Lo's mass in that flick was GOAT level

2qlqtc9.jpg

Selena's booty

I came in here looking to see if Selena had Mass that compared to Jlo. After ths vid... i seent it.

Spoiler [+]
1243418448_dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif
*sucks teeth* Bidi Bidi Bom Bom

Queen of cumbia
happy.gif

Dont go a week without singing como la flor or balia esta cumbia

I have a weird hate for her killer, she claims they were in love, she was a psycho.

Spoiler [+]
steeze watches lifetime lol

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Queen of cumbia
happy.gif

I have a weird hate for her killer, she claims they were in love, she was a psycho.

Spoiler [+]

not a suprise
laugh.gif
 i can see steez watching Oprah wearing flipflops
laugh.gif

Queen of cumbia
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
Latina?
nerd.gif

R.I.P. She was so talented and beautiful. 
frown.gif

Smh at those saying she was/is overrated.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Jlo had to get booty pads for some of those scenes, also the Mexican community was not too happy that a puerto rican got to play their pop icon....Jlo killed the role though....she has never outdone that in her acting career.

Yeah were highly upset, but once the movie dropped they saw she did Selena right. She lived with her fam as she filmed and watched numerous hours of vids. I will say she did good. 

To be honest JLo does have a butt, but it was nothing like Selena's. I was at the rodeo when she performed in the purple number.   

Oh but no one cares about Whitney Houston right?!

... they only care when she's fine.... real talk though +$* is up with people murdering singers.

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

... they only care when she's fine.... real talk though +$* is up with people murdering singers.

ppl did care about whitney and
 she was fine 
whitneygif.gif

I think when people say overated they mean her hype.

Selena never got to crossed over to mainstream when she was alive.

If that movie never came out most of us wouldnt know who she was 

Queen of cumbiaTecnocumbia
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

ppl did care about whitney and
 she was fine 
whitneygif.gif

I think when people say overated they mean her hype.

Selena never got to crossed over to mainstream when she was alive.

If that movie never came out most of us wouldnt know who she was 

That's the thing though....people can't label someone as overrated simply because they don't know about them...if Don Fransisco died tomorrow a lot of Americans will go on their lives like nothing happened....but the hit on the Hispanic community worldwide will be felt...Reminds me of the scene where Selena is in LA shopping for her friends Grammy dress and the sales lady snubs her like she's a bum, next thing you know the store is filled with fans and the white lady got that stupid look on her face...lol

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Aaliyah >>>>>> Selena.
grin.gif

Fam you can't even compare the two
laugh.gif
And come to think of it, Selena bridged a gap, paved the way for other artists, Aaliyah was just a very talented, young R&B singer bro...

Back
Top Bottom