Self-Hating Rich Kid Goes On Shooting Rampage, NTers Write Paragraphs Arguing About It

Damn... this loser was on Misc just a few days ago asking whats wrong with the world because he saw an Indian dude in a Honda getting more girls than him in his BMW. He said he would climb up Mt. Everest 10 times just to get a girl like that.

Dude was a racist, a simp and a snob.... he wont be missed.

RIP to all the victims... such a sad situation.
He was an NTer?

Last edited:
Damn... this loser was on Misc just a few days ago asking whats wrong with the world because he saw an Indian dude in a Honda getting more girls than him in his BMW. He said he would climb up Mt. Everest 10 times just to get a girl like that.

Quotes and links of this? :nerd:

Man IV has become crazier year by year since I graduated in 2011. Got out just in time

Last edited:
His other videos
mean.gif

He was an NTer?

$300 Sunglasses - Check

Designer clothes - Check

BMW - Check

Simp - Check

Delusional elitist sense of entitlement - Check

Virgin for life - Check

:lol: dude could have very well been a NTer, but I was referring to Misc... it's like the NT General of Body Building forums.

Quotes and links of this? :nerd:

I can't link it because the Admins on BB already removed everything relating to his account... Here's a Screenshot though...

ER_misc.jpg

Last edited:
Not being able to have sex in college is like not being able to find water at the pool. Dude is a complete loser. This is what happens win this "everybody is a winner" "everybody look at me!" Society :smh: . Things go wrong for the first time and they have no clue what to do.

Call me insensitive but I do to feel bad for him or others like him at all. I do feel for those who died for no ******* reason other than a sissy boys baby tantrum.

Last edited:
To have all the tools in this superficial world to take down girls in college and you blow it???

I can see how he would snap.

You expect police to show up to his house an hour after a random guy posts a Youtube video? Some of you have a twisted sense of our resources

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom