Seller on eBay is stealing my pic... EDIT: Problem Solved

EDIT: Simply messaged the seller and asked them in a nice manner to take down the pictures.

I guess good things do happen is you approach a situation in an appropriate manner.

grin.gif

EDIT: Simply messaged the seller and asked them in a nice manner to take down the pictures.

I guess good things do happen is you approach a situation in an appropriate manner.

grin.gif

I would like to know too...

I've seen sellers straight copy and paste the description of my items - same type of font and font size - word for word
indifferent.gif

I would like to know too...

I've seen sellers straight copy and paste the description of my items - same type of font and font size - word for word
indifferent.gif

Same here, but I don't tag my pics so I can't complain too much.

I don't think you can really do anything.

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

my bad to those that might get mad, but when I sell my toys or other collectibles on eBay, I sometimes do the same #@%*
laugh.gif
  It's just easier for me to cut & paste the info if it's the exact same thing I'm selling

my bad to those that might get mad, but when I sell my toys or other collectibles on eBay, I sometimes do the same #@%*
laugh.gif
  It's just easier for me to cut & paste the info if it's the exact same thing I'm selling

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one.
laugh.gif
i do not sell much but if i come across a description of an item that is
pimp.gif
, then i copy/paste

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
i thought i was the only one.
laugh.gif
i do not sell much but if i come across a description of an item that is
pimp.gif
, then i copy/paste

I can see if it's someone using the same pics and it being a problem, but if he is using the description who gives a damn?

Back
Top Bottom