Selling about 2-4 Grand worth of my kicks and investing in Nike or Apple stock, Good idea?

cop some work...

maybe a 1/4 key...

flip that... cop 1/2 a key...

flip that, cop a whole key...

by now, you gonna have the block goin nuts, and some trust from your seller...

ask him to front you 2 keys... flip them, then come back and let us know how swagged up you are.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just thought I would bump this. 
I'm in AAPL @ 351.32 on average. I don't own a ton, but it's enough to give me a four figure increase in my portfolio after tomorrow. 

If you don't own AAPL, buy in now. As good as 2011 was for the company, 2012 is going to blow it out of the water.

Originally Posted by ricky409

cop some work...

maybe a 1/4 key...

ask him to front you 2 keys... flip them, then come back and let us know how swagged up you are.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
EXACTLY!!!
im investing in sour....

I'm thinking about dumping all my kicks too, maybe keep a couple of classics but I'm a bit worried about all these ebay scams flying around
30t6p3b.gif

I mean what's stopping some dude from buying your kicks, replacing them with a fugazi pair on arrival and claiming you sent them fakes?

I'm thinking about investing in Texas Instruments. I know they're starting to produce more chips for cellphones and it seems like a bright future for them. Can anyone lend me any advice or insight, I'm a newcomer to this kind of thing.

i do silver too, theres a thread on it...

but i would find a penny stock and do like 500 and just take a gamble, and then like 2000 in silver, and like 1500 in vending machines and start a lil business buy 2 good machines or 1 really nice one for 1000 and 500$ worth of stock for the machine...then when u go to the bank you can silver hunt for free by searching rolls of coins and just picking out the silver ones

OP

smh ... I need to come to san antiono to come give you a hello at your footlocker.

Originally Posted by datpiff110

Originally Posted by ricky409

cop some work...

maybe a 1/4 key...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
EXACTLY!!!
im investing in sour....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yall watch too much movies

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Just thought I would bump this. 
I'm in AAPL @ 351.32 on average. I don't own a ton, but it's enough to give me a four figure increase in my portfolio after tomorrow. 

If you don't own AAPL, buy in now. As good as 2011 was for the company, 2012 is going to blow it out of the water.
Congrats on the earnings report today, blew expectations just like I expected. I need to really learn how to use options, though, since that's the only way I'll ever be able to really get in on Apple.

I bought into AAPL when it was like $81 about 5 years ago (I think). Sold it at about $270... 2 years later? Was a pretty quick gain. Probably shouldn't of sold so early (obviously), but I wanted to play it semi-safe
laugh.gif

I wish I was older and had money when all of these tech companies was coming up.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

buying 4-5 shares of Apple is pretty much worthless

Oh yeah? Tell me why.
People who like to knock Apple claiming it can't grow any more are fools. They've been saying this for years. Apple is a GROWTH company. It's the safest haven for your money right now. All those who held throughout the bulk of the Euro crisis this summer/fall loved seeing green every day while everything else was in the red.

I'm long AAPL until the day I go by an Apple store and see more employees than customers. This year is going to bring us Ipad 3, Iphone 5, Iphone expansion into a 600,000,000 wireless subscriber base in China and a new twist on Apple TV. It's going to blow 2011 out of the water. 

If anyone wants to play Apple but wants a lower stock entry point, try investing with their suppliers.  TQNT is up 9% in premarket.

Back
Top Bottom