Selling about 2-4 Grand worth of my kicks and investing in Nike or Apple stock, Good idea?

Why did you come to a sneaker board for questions regarding buying a hefty $2000 - $4000 worth of stock?
I would advise you to speak to a professional, and at least visit financial related websites to do some reading

I know it's been beaten to death, but I can't stress enough that you should invest in what you know.  If you don't know it, learn it, don't just throw money at a situation because you hear stories, like a company's products, etc.  

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

Why did you come to a sneaker board for questions regarding buying a hefty $2000 - $4000 worth of stock?
I would advise you to speak to a professional, and at least visit financial related websites to do some reading

Dope sig, but the rest of your post was dumb. Your not the only person I see do it, but it does get very annoying. He asked the question in a sneaker forum because there are posters that legitimately know what they are talking about. And not to mention, it's FREE advice. I guess next time I have an issue with my iPhone, I should forgo the iPhone thread (since this is after all a sneaker forum, so I doubt there will be any useful info there) and go straight to apple and fork them over a couple hundred to fix it (out of warranty).

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by datpiff110

Originally Posted by ricky409

cop some work...

maybe a 1/4 key...

flip that... cop 1/2 a key...

flip that, cop a whole key...

by now, you gonna have the block goin nuts, and some trust from your seller...

ask him to front you 2 keys... flip them, then come back and let us know how swagged up you are.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
EXACTLY!!!
im investing in sour....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 yall watch too much movies
lol na ....
but ya name is Tony Montana

in all seriousness this is a very underrated post

Back