**SELLING THE COLLECTION...KEEPING 25 PAIRS??...PICS ON EVERY PAGE...UPDATE PG 7/8**

insta!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

amazing collection.
my collection is only fraction of yours and i can't imagine getting rid of them.. i wish i could move on some day... i just love shoes too much to let themgo now

Saw your thread on redflagdeals selling them and was amazed how many pairs you have can't wait to see the whole thing
pimp.gif
another Tdot sneaker head
pimp.gif

you're opening up the floodgates so to speak for all the young kids now who want some of that stuff.. a brand new INVENTORY of rare goods coming out.. theone positive to "collectors" imo. best of luck.

wow is all i gotta say it sucks you messed up for foot though =/

still nice collection

Awesome collection! Sorry about your foot. Too much to comment on. Lovin' all the AM's, white cement 4's, and all the 11's especially. Thanks for sharing!

Sucks to hear about your foot.

Im more jealous of your dog than anything.

I miss mine so much.

frown.gif

Theyre great dogs.

I want Citrus XI's so bad.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I've been COLLECTING Nike's since the 5th grade...im 23 now... I've sold 100's of my pairs and regret it all the time. Im bout to be going on are-cop spree next year..

My point is...thats a SOLID collection and your buggin' for even thinking about selling even one pair of your collection.

ddddaaaammmnnnnNN!N!N!!! you have so much heat! how much did you come up with your sold everything besides 25. and which 25 did you keep? thanks for sharing!

I'm loving the white/grey VC 2's. Been searching for a size 12 forever. Collection is dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dcortes23

ddddaaaammmnnnnNN!N!N!!! you have so much heat! how much did you come up with your sold everything besides 25. and which 25 did you keep? thanks for sharing!

I just started to move some pairs seriously the last couple of months. I'm still not sure which 25 to keep. Right now I'm just pulling out boxes andtaking pictures. There's a lot more stuff I wanna share with you guys. A lot more nice stuff to come...vintage...rare pieces...pe's

Stay tuned

EDIT:

I say... Bye Bye....

2unx2dd.jpg

25s3aeu.jpg

2mdkpzk.jpg

2mmsf3n.jpg

2hwi2xz.jpg

2ilykjl.jpg

9llklv.jpg

v7qfic.jpg

20fdyq8.jpg

20qm6w3.jpg

2en42gh.jpg

9gd73o.jpg

18zus5.jpg

i love your collection.... too bad that your gonna sell it, cant your foot recover?

Back
Top Bottom