**SELLING THE COLLECTION...KEEPING 25 PAIRS??...PICS ON EVERY PAGE...UPDATE PG 7/8**

the lack of size 9 stuff is gay
smh.gif

your collection has always impressed me.

A truly amazing collection. All that time and money you put in astounds me, I thought I was an addict! I'm sure you're getting your money back andmore..

SNEAKERS I ALWAYS WANTED BUT NEVER GOT MY HANDS ON:

1. Reebok Shaqnosis sz 10.5 DS *If anyone has a pair PLEASE pm me
2. Reebok Court Victory ALife Neon Green Tennis Ball Edition
3. Nike AM90 Dave Whites
4. Nike AM95 Wmns Melon Slices

*I think thats it? I had/have every pair I always wanted.

THE 25 PAIRS I PLAN ON KEEPING:

1. Jordan 1 AJKO wht/rd/blk
2. Jordan 1 AJKO blk/red *I will be selling a DS pair sz 10
3. Jordan 1 OG wht/rd/blk
4. Jordan 11 OG concords
5. Jordan 11 OG blk/red
6. Jordan 11 OG columbias
7. Jordan 11 retro blk/red
8. Jordan 11 retro spacejams
9. Jordan 11 retro cool greys
10. Jordan 11 retro columbias
11. Nike AM95 Neon
12. Nike Air Pressures
13. Nike VC II SVSM?
14. Jordan 3 retro white/cement
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?
18. ?
19. ?
20. ?
21. ?
22. ?
23. ?
24. ?
25. ?

*All the ones I listed are all DS...Im going to have some of my used/worn shoes for beating around but thats a rough list of what i'll keep..

so after you sell and retire bothe shoe game and in general. let NT know wat you selling especially me. get at me.

seems like an odd reason to sell all that stuff, did i read that right? because you got a puppy and don't want him to chew them up? why not just put theshoes in storage or in a locked room or in a garage?

very nice stuff though...

i probably cant talk i sold most of my shoes about 2 years ago, because i just could not wear all the stuff and thought it was pointless to keep buying andbuying and not wearing it all, just to say i had it... i don't know there just comes a point where you grow out of that, i am almost 30 years old! (stilllookin like im 22 though! holla!) i just wanted nicer things for myself and buying every shoe and every little shirt was kind of wasteful, especially becausethe shoes rarely got worn, only on weekends, cause i can't wear them to work. it wasnt worth it. you got cats in debt, still living at home with theyparents, driving a bucket, no money in they pocket and but got all the exclusive kicks that cost them a arm and a leg, i did not want to be one of those cats.or be a hypebeast just to be one.

i still buy them, don't get me wrong, i just pick and choose them more wisely. and actually wear them because they mean something to me personally.

good luck to you and thanks for sharing those amazing collection pictures.

^^^
Its more of my foot problem...its been bad for over a year now and its still slowly recovering.
Plus I need to move onto. Im 25 now and I cant see myself going through all these shoes.
But yea... stillmaticshay...well said.

^^^
Its been a long time dude....I hope all is well.

I promised you guys pics on every page so here I go again...

These pics were taken on my first trip to Japan back in August 2006? I only did a 4 day stop over.
I just want to thank Yuta and Rox for showing me a good time and treating me like family.
If it wasnt for NT I wouldnt have never meet these nice guys.

Enjoy
smile.gif

2sbr902.jpg

25i2ln8.jpg

30w7dk9.jpg

2dluirt.jpg

2mnnnmt.jpg

24xdykg.jpg

10fs6qd.jpg

2qavjpv.jpg

2hq9kyf.jpg

2d147zr.jpg

16910fc.jpg

23tp94m.jpg

mwwft5.jpg

Such an insane collection
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Big props to you for the heat you have. It's also very diverse. Great Jordans, SB's, Lebrons, some Penny's and so many others. I wish you were mysize so I could cop at least one pair from you, but sadly you are about 3 sizes too small for me

More pics...

Here are some pics of my second trip to Japan.� This was taken on Feb 2007.
Thanks again to Yuta and Rox for showing me a great time.� And thank you Gusto for showing me around too.

2ldadds.jpg

2hzn0iw.jpg

2yzk6fb.jpg

2v864o6.jpg

efkvlu.jpg

2yzk6fb.jpg

nr0rp4.jpg

35ktwt2.jpg

vqgron.jpg

11ll7c3.jpg

2dkhiyc.jpg

ouv3b4.jpg