Sending a text message to the wrong person unappreciation

So im chillin at this girls crib the otha day , some girl that i dont like (taking 1 for the team). Its me,the girl,ma homie and his girl..so i get a textfrom another homie..

Homie: Yo whatz good, what u doin?
Me: Chillin at this dumb #***+%% crib...i hate this damn girl yo lol..shes all fat and sloppy..dumb broad is gettin on my nerves..i cant wait to get outta this#***+%% crib lol (send)
Homie: no response

So anyway i dont think anything of it..not even taking notice that the girl is super quite and looking mad. So we finally leave and drop them off at work. Thehomie im with gets out and hugs his girl and are talking.,and the girl that was with me just gets out and goes into the building (i think nothing of it). So mafriend gets in the car like..

Homie Im With: YO do you know what you just did???
eek.gif

Me: Naw what i do?
ohwell.gif

Homie Im With: You just sent her some crazy %@% text, callin her sloppy and calling her a *!@$+ and all this other +***
laugh.gif

Me:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, no wonder why he never texted me back
tired.gif
roll.gif
..is she mad??
Homie Im With: Yeaa she said she never wants to see you agian
Me: F it
laugh.gif

Has this ever happend to you??..post your storys....

Its funy cause half the time I realize when that "message send" message pops up......

try to catch that joint while in the air... knowing damn well thats impossible

laugh.gif
on my old lg venus if i pressed the end button while it was sending itwould cancel it. On my blackberry once i press send it sends and there is no turning back from it. When I send wrong messages now I just say I got the wrongperson, or I play it off with a LOL JK

roll.gif

Yea that happens to me all the time when im drunk and talkin to a few different heads. i dont got no stories cuz i usually forget and just say f*** it when iwake up in the morning
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Its funy cause half the time I realize when that "message send" message pops up......

try to catch that joint while in the air... knowing damn well thats impossible

laugh.gif
Yup.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

laugh.gif
on my old lg venus if i pressed the end button while it was sending it would cancel it. On my blackberry once i press send it sends and there is no turning back from it. When I send wrong messages now I just say I got the wrong person, or I play it off with a LOL JK
or just send another rude one after the first one and be like
laugh.gif
im jokin yo chill
roll.gif

CO-sign this. Voyager FTL.
The last guy I was talking to got a text that was meant for this good friend of mine (also guy). We were talking about what I wanted in a guy that I wasn'tgetting.

The guy I was talking to thought I was cheating on him. Needless to say, that ended quickly.

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

CO-sign this. Voyager FTL.
The last guy I was talking to got a text that was meant for this good friend of mine (also guy). We were talking about what I wanted in a guy that I wasn't getting.

The guy I was talking to thought I was cheating on him. Needless to say, that ended quickly.
Pics of you while sending a text?

Well my friend that sounds like an appreciation post in this instance. But I feel you.

Ive done that where I meant to text my boys but I text the chick im talkin to. One time my boy asked what I was doin, and My text back was I was about to goover to this girl crib and smash then prolly just come home and chill. And since I was textin her at the same time I messed up and sent it to her. She textedback like No you not if we smash (she didnt use smash, I dont know any girl that calls it smashing im just paraphrasing) you bout to chill with me for the restof the day. So I got caugth chillin wit her for the day.

And then Ive gone the other way where I was textin my girl on some lovey dovey !@#@ and I texted my boy and I get the text back from him like $#*#$ you a +!#$.But each time its nothing too serious.

word
smh.gif
also calling the wrong person.
smh.gif

my cousin and girl got the same name. last night i was calling my girl at like 1 am but i called my cousin instead but she didnt answer. good thing ididn't leave a voice message
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My friend crashed his brand new bike in front of my house

I then got frome someone else a text asking if I seen him

I responded yea dude just trashed his bike and sent it to him on accident

ooh, and my story,
i was mackin on 2 girls at the same time once
their nicknames were babe and behb,respectivly
i had already smashed behb.... but accidently sent "babe" this text:
"behb how are you gonna tell me u don't want it when lazt time u were all on me??"
- whose behb?

=o i spelled it wrong my bad >=[

ahha

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by Twig1026

damn...y'all dont pay attention at all
laugh.gif

I'm sayin'.. this only happens to me on aim
Texting while driving is a $#!@#. Plus having threaded texts like instant massaging doesnt help either. It happens since I have touch screen andim in a rush I just tap on the convo and i think I tapped the right person and I dont.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by Twig1026

damn...y'all dont pay attention at all
laugh.gif

I'm sayin'.. this only happens to me on aim
Texting while driving is a $#!@#. Plus having threaded texts like instant massaging doesnt help either. It happens since I have touch screen and im in a rush I just tap on the convo and i think I tapped the right person and I dont.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom