Sending a text message to the wrong person unappreciation

laugh.gif

def. unappreciated!

This happened to me the other day.

I was trying to mess with this one girl, and ended up texting my boy.. I think I played it off good though.
grin.gif

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hey you gotta do what you gotta do

ive done this only once, back in HS. Yeaaaa buddy i had three going at once. Thought i was doen it big in HS right. yeaaaaa i slipped up. Two of um had an Mfor a first name. I sent a message to one, then they both found out about each other. i just did the fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and kept it moven. Ivebeen careful ever since.

i see why yall sayin its unappreciated but... i text to wrong person (a girl) on purpose just to strike up a convo.

I've been on the verge of sending a text to the wrong person, but with quickness I would pounce on the END button to stop it from sending
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by jthagreat

i see why yall sayin its unappreciated but... i text to wrong person (a girl) on purpose just to strike up a convo.
Back in the day, when I was shy, I would instant message a girl on purpose and say "sorry, wrong i/m" to start up a conversation withher.

HAHA a couple weeks ago this fat ho hit me up for a dub then my homie texted me like "wut u bout to do "
i meant to text my homie but i texted the +$@*$ i texted her " im bout to drop a dub off to this fat +$@*$ then go smoke u tryna blaze?"
lol the fat +$@*$ texted me back like #@*!!! hahah she aint want the dub no more but hit me up like the next day for bud lol
%$$$ was hella funny tho! i was laughin too hard but yea definatley unappreciated HAHA

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Texting the wrong thing to the wrong girl, I tried pulling the battery out while it was sending, but it was to late.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
That's funny right there. Sometimes it's impossible

yall ever had some chick send you a text on purpose then claim if was for another dude to try to make you jealous?
laugh.gif
dumb broad

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

yall ever had some chick send you a text on purpose then claim if was for another dude to try to make you jealous?
laugh.gif
dumb broad

Happened to me twice,
smh.gif
smh.gif
but
laugh.gif
at the same time.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

This happened to me the other day.

I was trying to mess with this one girl, and ended up texting my boy.. I think I played it off good though.
grin.gif

AYO!?

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

HAHA a couple weeks ago this fat ho hit me up for a dub then my homie texted me like "wut u bout to do "
i meant to text my homie but i texted the +$@*$ i texted her " im bout to drop a dub off to this fat +$@*$ then go smoke u tryna blaze?"
lol the fat +$@*$ texted me back like #@*!!! hahah she aint want the dub no more but hit me up like the next day for bud lol
%$$$ was hella funny tho! i was laughin too hard but yea definatley unappreciated HAHA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This was in like September...when I FIRST started talking to my girl. I was at my boys birthday party with some guys while I was texting my girl and a guy thatwas at the party...me and the guy were texting back funny lines from movies.

I text him (or so I thought)...the line from Superbad saying "(My girl's name) just said she would fully blow me tonight if we hungout."

I get a text like five minutes later from her saying "Haha I don't think that was for me.."

Oh %#@@! Lol...I was like !%$+ this is ruined I don't even have a chance with her now...but she was tight as hell and knew I didn't mean it like thator anything and she told me not to worry about it...We've been dating for 7 months now but she still gives me %#@@ about it...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom