September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

props to your wife
pimp.gif
my wife be refusin to buy me sneakers....... i feel like puttin in a headlock sometimes
smh.gif

^^Whats DF?..I took one with the flash, but my camera just makes everything with the flash on look really weird..

Originally Posted by air max 87

props to your wife
pimp.gif
my wife be refusin to buy me sneakers....... i feel like puttin in a headlock sometimes
smh.gif
Yeah my wife is really good when it comes to presents..Sometimes she gets tired of my shoe habbit, but she's accepted it and will get meatleast 1 pair for every event, i.e. b-day, Christmas, anniversary...

The Stat's which i have been looking forever for were $20 ds. The Brons vnds $40. I got the Maxes from a fellow NTer thanks Pat.This is my second PS3. Ihad to sell mine last year this time thanks to a ups layoff. So in the words of the Rock, finally the Playstation has come back home.
roll.gif

Damn, that's not even B-grade, that's C-grade. Blocked off lace-holes and a broken elastic? I'd send em back, even at that price.

My pair of Spacejams I ordered off of Footalog.com came in the mail this morning. It only took 5 days.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Damn, that's not even B-grade, that's C-grade. Blocked off lace-holes and a broken elastic? I'd send em back, even at that price.

I don't see what you're talking about..I've compared my pic and the actual shoe to pics on several sites, including nike.com, and it looks thesame..What broken elastic are you refering to??..I'm confused

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ You drop major cheese on those?

DF = Dungeon Family.

DF!!!

Was this addressed to me?
laugh.gif
If so, yeah I guess you can say that. $280 shipped. It was free money though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

^ nice 95s. im still not sure if i wanna get those or the comets next year.
Get them all, and wear what you like most
happy.gif
Thanks for thecompliment
wink.gif

YO! AverageSavage
eek.gif
You got a larger size pic of your avy?
Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Was this addressed to me?
laugh.gif
If so, yeah I guess you can say that. $280 shipped. It was free money though.
wink.gif

pimp.gif

And I'll get around to checking Cham out sooner or later
tongue.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom