September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

smokin.gif
rudeez. still lookin for my grey set.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

My stuff over this and last month..

Hypermax Tennis Balls

True Blue 3s 09s

Space Jam 09s

YSL sneakers

Gucci Polo

Great set of pickups, especially on the IIIs and XIs. Nice HOF 2k9s back there too, I'm feeling them a lot but not for 200... Crispy Concords and Zen XIsas well, thats a steal price on those Diab
devil.gif

Ferrari6888 - solid pickups, did you get the Prestos from the Rack? if so, could you hook me up with a size XL pair for what you got them for + shipping + asmall fee for your troubles? Please let me know, I want those Black Prestos bad!

Nice pacman trainers, I'll probably stay away from them, if I get them, will want the first colorway that dropped on them and then won't stop. I'llenjoy my other trainers.
smile.gif

man i'm upset with these pacman trainers, i shoulda dug deeper and see that they were gonna drop on NDC and all around the US, from the way Crux wasposting, thought they were going to be a INTL release only....bahhhhh

Originally Posted by OfficiallyFresh21

i paid $166 for them, and the piece on the left side that connects the tongue to the bottom of the shoe is broken
$166 bing 50% off? if so i thought they were not applicable to that sale. u sure you got the discount? hmmm...nice pickup though but too bad theywere defective....just exchange them if you can.

sho3tym- i actually got the MVP's from nordstrom rack for insanely cheap. they r my new favorite shoe

anyone who r interested in the presto's, PM me with details (they r size L fyi)

and thanks everyone else for the comments! i didnt pay over $80 for anything

^are you kidding me...lol

i ve looked all over for those and havent come across an 11...oh well...

Back
Top Bottom