September '09 Pick Up Post...vol R3 where you at? NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

picked these bad boys up this month. 8's for $115
11to9sl.jpg

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

ty - why would you buy that many?

the game aint out yet....so im assuming it was a gift to him.... props ty
pimp.gif
ill trade you hat for a copy
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
at payin retail for those garnetts....sucka
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

man i'm upset with these pacman trainers, i shoulda dug deeper and see that they were gonna drop on NDC and all around the US, from the way Crux was posting, thought they were going to be a INTL release only....bahhhhh

I feel you - I had the same attitude. I was under assumption it was a Left Coast release only and Midwest & east Coast folks were going to be left inthe cold. Oh well.

I need those Air Max STs....still waiting to snag on the cheap.

dream - how do those lunarglides fit? i need a new pair of running shoes...i have sort of wide feet. a size 8.5 in lunartrainers fits me perfect....i wear 8.5in most nikes and jordans....let me know bro.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

what size of your 1/2 cent FlacoBey...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i really need a 11.5 but i couldn't let them pass for 80 bucks

OF COURSE u get a steal on my size. everytime i look for them its 200 range
eyes.gif

Official hate
mad.gif

lovin them tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

dream - how do those lunarglides fit? i need a new pair of running shoes...i have sort of wide feet. a size 8.5 in lunartrainers fits me perfect....i wear 8.5 in most nikes and jordans....let me know bro.
Lunarglides fit the same as lunartrainers.
smile.gif

To match the infant shoes I got last month
DSC00963.JPG

Really surprised to see these, forgot about them.
Popped AM360 (49.99+), A phone call to Nike, Shipping (15.XX)... and 2 months later...
DSC00964.JPG

Some beats, worn for a week now
DSC00965.JPG

And finally, my new BB
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DSC00978.JPG

Supreme Ts, Copper Pennys, and those AM ST's, and everything else the past few pgs.....NICE

Originally Posted by dollabill87

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

dream - how do those lunarglides fit? i need a new pair of running shoes...i have sort of wide feet. a size 8.5 in lunartrainers fits me perfect....i wear 8.5 in most nikes and jordans....let me know bro.
Lunarglides fit the same as lunartrainers.
smile.gif
thanks man, i was going to pick up some lunaracers....but heard they fit real narrow....is that true? lunarglides are sold out in my size in thatcolorway.....you know how lunaracers fit compared to lunartrainers? help would be appreciated bro.

Dave....dope Urawas. Hopefully I'll be able to snag a pair in my size sooner or later.

Koopa...Lunar racers seem to fit a lil smaller than the trainer (on me anyway) nothing major though, I got my true size with no discomfort.

My ID pair that came in last week. PI inspired.

Pics with no flash.
2j29w8h.jpg

v6izyd.jpg

jj63ao.jpg

11rubcy.jpg

Pics with flash.
25s3maa.jpg

2dtb0k5.jpg

jzh279.jpg

New Balance pick up.
112d5xd.jpg

2q1upol.jpg