SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

No sneakers, but got my first non acg boot in awhile, couldnt pass up at finishline...Regularly $140 knocked down to $70 with 30% off $48.-- with coupon $38 im pleased!!

No sneakers, but got my first non acg boot in awhile, couldnt pass up at finishline...Regularly $140 knocked down to $70 with 30% off $48.-- with coupon $38 im pleased!!

Wasn't supposed to buy any more J's til December but I couldn'y pass on these for the price I got em for. DS 7s.

Wasn't supposed to buy any more J's til December but I couldn'y pass on these for the price I got em for. DS 7s.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Abernja, I wouldn't have gotten an 8gb iPod touch if I were you. It is definitely not enough space for apps/music etc...A 32GB or even a 64GB if you have a lot of music is a smarter investment, believe me, I know..

After I got it I kinda wished I had waited for a larger one, but it suits me fine. I have prob less than 10gb of music as I'm very selective in my music choices. Don't like the garbage others call music and have a select few artists I like.
Plus the price I got it at I can easily sell it later for about the same price. I mainly got it for the wi-fi capability anyways.

Only thing I was upset about it that Apple dropped a new Touch the NEXT day after I bought it. Same exact situation happened when I got my earlier this year too. lol I did get mine for about $300 under retail though and BNIB.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Abernja, I wouldn't have gotten an 8gb iPod touch if I were you. It is definitely not enough space for apps/music etc...A 32GB or even a 64GB if you have a lot of music is a smarter investment, believe me, I know..

After I got it I kinda wished I had waited for a larger one, but it suits me fine. I have prob less than 10gb of music as I'm very selective in my music choices. Don't like the garbage others call music and have a select few artists I like.
Plus the price I got it at I can easily sell it later for about the same price. I mainly got it for the wi-fi capability anyways.

Only thing I was upset about it that Apple dropped a new Touch the NEXT day after I bought it. Same exact situation happened when I got my earlier this year too. lol I did get mine for about $300 under retail though and BNIB.

YO! Who buys unwearable kicks? ...
laugh.gif

papesh... that Sox fitted is from Lids?

Family, you see that Sox fitted?
nerd.gif

DF!!!

YO! Who buys unwearable kicks? ...
laugh.gif

papesh... that Sox fitted is from Lids?

Family, you see that Sox fitted?
nerd.gif

DF!!!