SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

^ How you like the bag Cris?
I had it and personally I didnt like it too much. The straps were uncomfy when you had alot of weight in the bag and the bag sorta collapsed alot.

I had it and personally I didnt like it too much. The straps were uncomfy when you had alot of weight in the bag and the bag sorta collapsed alot.

2mcxctc.jpg

Nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

Mailman dropped these off earlier today, good lookin out for the "care package" J. Excuse the %!%!$! pics
#ALLBLACKEVERYTHING Foams and Lebron IVs for ball.

Nice pickups NT
pimp.gif

Mailman dropped these off earlier today, good lookin out for the "care package" J. Excuse the %!%!$! pics
#ALLBLACKEVERYTHING Foams and Lebron IVs for ball.

Here are my recent pick ups...ive been laggin on making one forever...i didnt take pictures of a lot of other stuff as i am too lazy to pull them out from the closet since they are already stacked onto the pile of kicks...

not pictured but picked up during july/august:
AJ6 V Red White x3
AJ6 V Red Black x 2
ZKV Pops x2
ZKV home (2nd pair)
AJ9 OG cw (first pair ever, glad i got a chance to get one; free for a matter of fact, its good to be a footlocker connoisseur)
AJ7 FLTG x2
Uptempo volts (from NR)

and stuff from this weekend:
the kobe bag picked up towards to the end og aug during the NDC clearance sale for the cheap
pimp.gif
  but bag wasnt as big as i expected so i had to order the black largemouth backpack pictured below
4c23559de52c3cfd1781fd4533a05989d0ca4bb.jpg

the largemouth backpack and hold the bball and kicks with lots of space left, even insulated side pocket for drinks
happy.gif

picked up the zkv UWR this weekend, they had a restock and i was a sucker and bought them anyways. funny thing was i just returned the kobe WBF cartoon pic bc i thought i wasnt going to get the USA or UWR anytime soon....nike got me good.

Here are my recent pick ups...ive been laggin on making one forever...i didnt take pictures of a lot of other stuff as i am too lazy to pull them out from the closet since they are already stacked onto the pile of kicks...

not pictured but picked up during july/august:
AJ6 V Red White x3
AJ6 V Red Black x 2
ZKV Pops x2
ZKV home (2nd pair)
AJ9 OG cw (first pair ever, glad i got a chance to get one; free for a matter of fact, its good to be a footlocker connoisseur)
AJ7 FLTG x2
Uptempo volts (from NR)

and stuff from this weekend:
the kobe bag picked up towards to the end og aug during the NDC clearance sale for the cheap
pimp.gif
  but bag wasnt as big as i expected so i had to order the black largemouth backpack pictured below
4c23559de52c3cfd1781fd4533a05989d0ca4bb.jpg

the largemouth backpack and hold the bball and kicks with lots of space left, even insulated side pocket for drinks
happy.gif

picked up the zkv UWR this weekend, they had a restock and i was a sucker and bought them anyways. funny thing was i just returned the kobe WBF cartoon pic bc i thought i wasnt going to get the USA or UWR anytime soon....nike got me good.

nothing too special as far as the 95s...
ohwell.gif

vq5f8l.jpg

...but these on the other hand i am in love w/. best c/w of the IX by far IMO
pimp.gif
will def cop at least another pair or 2 on the 50 for sure
35k0f3c.jpg

nothing too special as far as the 95s...
ohwell.gif

vq5f8l.jpg

...but these on the other hand i am in love w/. best c/w of the IX by far IMO
pimp.gif
will def cop at least another pair or 2 on the 50 for sure
35k0f3c.jpg

Originally Posted by DEUCE3

Mr Niketalk Sr info on those Rafa air max please? Comfort, price, etc.
$185 - uhhh dont know much about tennis shoes so cant really say anymore on em.. they glow in the dark though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DEUCE3

Mr Niketalk Sr info on those Rafa air max please? Comfort, price, etc.
$185 - uhhh dont know much about tennis shoes so cant really say anymore on em.. they glow in the dark though
smile.gif

Wally...there was a pair of those and the reverse colorway in the buy/sell recently...DS too. If you want I can look for it and give you the link?

Edit....those Flight Lite IIs back there are
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Wally...there was a pair of those and the reverse colorway in the buy/sell recently...DS too. If you want I can look for it and give you the link?

Edit....those Flight Lite IIs back there are
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I hope those USA socks up there were new when you got em....if not
sick.gif
I dont care what kind of sock they are, buying used socks is gross.............
lol used oncee, they were from a friendd so i know they are clean.. not gonna wear em.. straight to the bayy

Originally Posted by s dubl

I hope those USA socks up there were new when you got em....if not
sick.gif
I dont care what kind of sock they are, buying used socks is gross.............
lol used oncee, they were from a friendd so i know they are clean.. not gonna wear em.. straight to the bayy

Back
Top Bottom