SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

dope stuff instapump
well i didn't buy the 2010 foam pearls aka cream soda's or i as i like to call it dirty soap suds , spent 200 and got a 2002 pair or REAL PEARLS (yes i am mad lol)

dope stuff instapump
well i didn't buy the 2010 foam pearls aka cream soda's or i as i like to call it dirty soap suds , spent 200 and got a 2002 pair or REAL PEARLS (yes i am mad lol)

hammercharge your avatar is so gross yet entertaining. I cant help but laugh every time i see it...reminds me of "everyone poops" book LOL

hammercharge your avatar is so gross yet entertaining. I cant help but laugh every time i see it...reminds me of "everyone poops" book LOL

E, nice p/u on the '02's
smokin.gif
, I was relegated to the champagnes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Saucony's been steppin their game up imo
pimp.gif
Yes they have. I need to get another pair but im trying to debate if I should pick up the solid reds, which you have, or the solid blue ones. Also I think its better to switch the laces to the beige ones IMO.
Thanks Fred

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Saucony's been steppin their game up imo
pimp.gif
Yes they have. I need to get another pair but im trying to debate if I should pick up the solid reds, which you have, or the solid blue ones. Also I think its better to switch the laces to the beige ones IMO.
Thanks Fred

Last night at midnight.  Clutch's pickup of the year.

Halo: Reach - Legendary Edition.

box is way too big and there is waaaay too much swag inside the box to lay it all out and take pics so this is a conveniently laid out pro pic from ign.

2mzcrwp.jpg

Last night at midnight.  Clutch's pickup of the year.

Halo: Reach - Legendary Edition.

box is way too big and there is waaaay too much swag inside the box to lay it all out and take pics so this is a conveniently laid out pro pic from ign.

2mzcrwp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom