SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Spreewells....ban this guy from NT for makin this page
look bad. Lmao!!!!

Nice pickups 2 everyone else.

damn abrenja, i was about to give you props too... webbers were some of my fav bball kicks from back n the day 
ohwell.gif

mayhem-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
still on the hunt for those OBFs myself

thanks guys.

Dave- I will never catch up to you
laugh.gif
Im still waiting for you to post your pick-ups
nerd.gif

Rico- thanks bro. gotta agree with you.. Black/red XIIs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NB cell lanyards (3 still packed don't want)

AM 93s got again since my cuz borrowed mine 5yrs ago never gave back

I <3 Coach

Again sorry bout those Sprees lol - Thought it woulda been funny and I was bored waiting for my REAL pickups to arrive. Postman dropped them off today.

And I posted these last time, but my photo was wack and did the shoes zero justice.

Til next week...
smile.gif

So far for the month.....
these look and feel wayyyy better than i anticipated! Nike did a great job on the Zoom Huarache

On the other hand I had to return both of my Pearls back to Niketown due to factory defects
One had a major soft spot in the big toe area of the left foot, and i was able to exchange those for a good pair,
My 2nd pair's toebox was way off and the rest of the 6 pairs i checked were horrible...one didn't even have groves on the side whoever did QC on these should get burned at the stake so those got returned, and with patience I came up on these for a great deal I couldn't pass up...so far its been a good month those Grey Chromeball Incident SB Highs are next on my list
pimp.gif

ABERNJA... Solid pickups you got there but....... Them BLACK/RED XIIs are something else. Love the pic. If I had it my way I would say keep posting them pics of them 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ABERNJA... Solid pickups you got there but....... Them BLACK/RED XIIs are something else. Love the pic. If I had it my way I would say keep posting them pics of them 
laugh.gif

get a room!!!
roll.gif

JUST KIDDING!!! i must agree those blk/red XII are nasty!! 
pimp.gif
the good nasty
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Took a break from sneakers for a while to save up for my 1st bike..

That's clean my man 
pimp.gif

I want to get a bike pretty soon but I have no idea how to ride.  Did you take classes or anything?  How much the bike run you if you don't mind me asking 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom