SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

judging other dude's fits in here is a given, it's gonna happen, but judging a man's hair is just a lil' too much imo... it's like you're judging their looks... it's not part of the fit really... it's just their hair. i mean really, who says "nice fit but your hair doesn't work with it"?!?
laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

And I find you very zesty to be quite honest. IMO, Corn rolls are played so I state the corn rolls suck because imo they suck. End of story.

judging other dude's fits in here is a given, it's gonna happen, but judging a man's hair is just a lil' too much imo... it's like you're judging their looks... it's not part of the fit really... it's just their hair. i mean really, who says "nice fit but your hair doesn't work with it"?!?
laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

And I find you very zesty to be quite honest. IMO, Corn rolls are played so I state the corn rolls suck because imo they suck. End of story.

Proto, dope AM1s, i regret selling my pair, one of my favorite colorways as well smh

pharo clean fit once again

Proto, dope AM1s, i regret selling my pair, one of my favorite colorways as well smh

pharo clean fit once again

laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

you suck, what heterosexual male says zesty

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

you suck, what heterosexual male says zesty

LOL. No hate on this side at all. If your gonna post yourself online, expect real comments which is what I provided. If you look odd, I'm gonna let you know it in a simple yet non rude way.

If I don't like your fits, I'll let you know. IF it hurts, than that sucks.

LOL. No hate on this side at all. If your gonna post yourself online, expect real comments which is what I provided. If you look odd, I'm gonna let you know it in a simple yet non rude way.

If I don't like your fits, I'll let you know. IF it hurts, than that sucks.

Back
Top Bottom