SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Gloomy day in Portland=time to break out the dying shoes.

Tier Zero Blazers
NSF chinos
BDG tee
J Crew Chambray
Vintage Dior

Gloomy day in Portland=time to break out the dying shoes.

Tier Zero Blazers
NSF chinos
BDG tee
J Crew Chambray
Vintage Dior

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

judging other dude's fits in here is a given, it's gonna happen, but judging a man's hair is just a lil' too much imo... it's like you're judging their looks... it's not part of the fit really... it's just their hair. i mean really, who says "nice fit but your hair doesn't work with it"?!?
laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

And I find you very zesty to be quite honest. IMO, Corn rolls are played so I state the corn rolls suck because imo they suck. End of story.

i let it slide the first time you were hatin on dude but now i must say somethin'.........

its cornrows..... ROWS I TELL YOU! if yer gonna hate, do it the right way.

and no its not a matter of preference........that is all.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

judging other dude's fits in here is a given, it's gonna happen, but judging a man's hair is just a lil' too much imo... it's like you're judging their looks... it's not part of the fit really... it's just their hair. i mean really, who says "nice fit but your hair doesn't work with it"?!?
laugh.gif

pretty weird imo.

And I find you very zesty to be quite honest. IMO, Corn rolls are played so I state the corn rolls suck because imo they suck. End of story.

i let it slide the first time you were hatin on dude but now i must say somethin'.........

its cornrows..... ROWS I TELL YOU! if yer gonna hate, do it the right way.

and no its not a matter of preference........that is all.

Back
Top Bottom